Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6111213141516

Thread: New Masterpiece Starscream - MP52

I was watching the Amazon JP website to get an idea of pricing. "Star Cream" eventually sold out and the listing disappeared, but this curious listing has appeared. It says "Manufacturer Inspection" and has a paucity of official details. The brand says "no brand product" according to online translation, and the product description says the items are used, are fluid in stock, may have "stains" and no returns allowed. There is also a card in Japanese in one of the photos. Can someone tell me what the gist of that is? I suspect these MP-52s are defective returns to AJP that they are selling as used, but I don't know. A private seller perhaps? There's no price as it's currently unavailable but I wonder how much they would go for.

The sad thing is that I know, from following the TFW2005 forums, that there would be people (and quite possibly sellers) who would buy rejects for parts for their broken copies.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyfire View Post
    I was watching the Amazon JP website to get an idea of pricing. "Star Cream" eventually sold out and the listing disappeared, but this curious listing has appeared. It says "Manufacturer Inspection" and has a paucity of official details. The brand says "no brand product" according to online translation, and the product description says the items are used, are fluid in stock, may have "stains" and no returns allowed. There is also a card in Japanese in one of the photos. Can someone tell me what the gist of that is? I suspect these MP-52s are defective returns to AJP that they are selling as used, but I don't know. A private seller perhaps? There's no price as it's currently unavailable but I wonder how much they would go for.

The sad thing is that I know, from following the TFW2005 forums, that there would be people (and quite possibly sellers) who would buy rejects for parts for their broken copies.
    Yeah that's a marketplace listing from a shop and the Star Cream there is one that was broken, sent to TT for fixing and has come back fixed. It's probably in fine condition now, as it's been "fixed" but the seller not having any feedback or other information is dodgy as

Thanks so much, Tets. I had a laugh when I read "there may be some pain". That's MP-52 in nutshell - no pain, no gain. Ha ha.