Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: New Masterpiece Starscream - MP52

Grey prototype images of Starscream have appeared. Enjoy.

https://www.seibertron.com/transform...sion-20/45163/
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Grey prototype images of Starscream have appeared. Enjoy.
    Enjoyed. It looks very poseable and I like the animation model proportions. Its backpack is larger than MP SS v1.5's but the presence of wings make the backpack appear less bulky.

I still don't see any pics showing sideways waist rotation on this figure; maybe he doesn't articulate this way.

Quote Originally Posted by High_Q View Post
    Its backpack is larger than MP SS v1.5's
    Guess V1.5 for MP-11 is a thing. I was saying that in a group chat last night too.

I could say I don't want to do MP seekers all over again but chances are I'd cave at some point, so may as well get on board now. Does look quite nice so far!
    Looking to buy lucky draw Armada Prime and Diaclone Marlboor Wheeljack.

The images look to be from one of the main Japanese hobby magazines, so we should get some clearer scans soon.

Couldn't be any more less interested in this version of Starscream & another set of Seekers.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    Couldn't be any more less interested in this version of Starscream & another set of Seekers.
    Why you be like that. I'm already looking forward to V3.14159265358979

Boy, TT are really going for the ?bugger the rear look? approach aren?t they? I mean the older designs weren?t 100% perfect but at least they looked decent from all angles.

i dig it. the back looks pretty neat imo. I just hope there's no electronics to bump up the price..

You kinda accept another refinement of say Optimus Prime - he is the figurehead of the toyline and will always be one for maximum optimisation (and sales), and he is a unique mold so you buy him and you're done for that mold character wise, repaints are just for profiteering. But Starscream generates a MINIMUM of 5 genuine repaints/retools for the other primary G1 toon characters - and they've already released them all once before. It just speaks volumes of them knowing they can milk collectors imo.
    www.mariokart64.com
    --------------------------------------------------------
    "Sometimes, the wrong thing feels so right"
    --------------------------------------------------------

Chest looks too boxy, the toon version drawings had nice rounded corners on the chest. No waist articulation again is a bummer, there is ab crunch though, all the mass is shifted to the backpack for tail wings, seen this done on 3rd party SS.

Hard to get excited for this, been really happy with wfc stuff lately, I don't feel like replacing my MP11 set and we know this is going to be pricey.