Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Next Commander Class?

A listing floating around on facebook (that just looks like someone has just typed up a wish-list), has Commander class Magnaboss as next year's toy.... which could fit, as it is a 3-member combiner, so won't be as big as a 5-team next to the Deluxe and Voyager beasts next year.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    A listing floating around on facebook (that just looks like someone has just typed up a wish-list), has Commander class Magnaboss as next year's toy.... which could fit, as it is a 3-member combiner, so won't be as big as a 5-team next to the Deluxe and Voyager beasts next year.
    Yeah well, they are out of logical G1 characters to do as Commander class already, so onto Beast Wars I guess.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Ace is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

What about Dragon TM2 Megatron?

Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    What about Dragon TM2 Megatron?
    Would make sense scale wise I think.

Quote Originally Posted by nalops View Post
    Would make sense scale wise I think.
    Also makes sense with Hasbro completing pairs/mini sets over different lines (like Apeface and Snapdragon)
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Cybertron King Starscream

I've always wanted Cybertron Starscream to be done well. Heck I'd even settle for a non-king voyager at this point

Quote Originally Posted by Lint View Post
    Cybertron King Starscream

I've always wanted Cybertron Starscream to be done well. Heck I'd even settle for a non-king voyager at this point
    Yes, a Masterpiece one would be wonderful! Probably my favourite look for Starscream

With the news of Leader Slag and Daniel, a chat on the ozformers discord got me thinking about Commander Class Sludge, with a bit of Dino Riders Brontosaurus/Diplodocus being used as inspiration. Imagine how cool that would be. You could have a nicely beefy Sludge (and admit it, he would have to be the biggest of the Dinobots) and he could have massive accessories that could make a little mobile fortress that are either part of him, or extra pieces.
    Like this kind of stuff!

and

I'd be down for some of that action!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    Yes, a Masterpiece one would be wonderful! Probably my favourite look for Starscream

With the news of Leader Slag and Daniel, a chat on the ozformers discord got me thinking about Commander Class Sludge, with a bit of Dino Riders Brontosaurus/Diplodocus being used as inspiration. Imagine how cool that would be. You could have a nicely beefy Sludge (and admit it, he would have to be the biggest of the Dinobots) and he could have massive accessories that could make a little mobile fortress that are either part of him, or extra pieces.
    Like this kind of stuff!

and

I'd be down for some of that action!!
    I wish they'd reissue the old Dino-Riders toys. Those things were awesome.

I loved renting the Dino Riders VHS tapes as a kid. I wish I had those toys.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.