Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Australian updates to several upcoming exclusives

Quote Originally Posted by JJJ View Post
    That's the one I want (along with Thrust). What are the chances of it landing here? I know that Thrust won't; is there hope for Dirge & Ramjet?
    Well I was wrong on it being easier to find, seems to be disappearing quicker than the other seeker pack, It sold out real quick on amazon. I caved and bought it off ebay, no idea if we'll see this here which really sucks.

Is there still hope for the Takara versions of all the seekers? Or is that what is selling on Ebay?

Tamara has confirmed that they’re going to be releasing the Thundercracked and Skywarp 2-pack and the Conehead 2-pack on their Twitter. No word on Sandstorm or Thrust, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Sol_Bad View Post
    Is there still hope for the Takara versions of all the seekers? Or is that what is selling on Ebay?
    The Skywarp/Thundercracker pack comes out in Japan in January, so still a loooong wait. If they are suddenly showing up on ebay again, it is probbably because they are back in stock at the US Target website... so if you know someone over there, maybe get them to buy one for you and ship it over (if it is cheaper than the ebay prices).
    Unfortunately, US Target is one one online store that will cancel orders if it is shipped to a known shipping-forwarder (like Shopmate, which is owned by Australia Post).

The Coneheads 2-pack is also coming to Japan, but still isn't listed yet, so is likely to be some time after January over there... which is a reeeeally long wait.