Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Topgun Maverick at EB Games for SEPT 2020

Default Topgun Maverick at EB Games for SEPT 2020

$98 at EB/Zing with a $10 deposit

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    $98 at EB/Zing with a $10 deposit
    September release date. Isn't too long but might be delayed like past releases.

Quote Originally Posted by nalops View Post
    September release date. Isn't too long but might be delayed like past releases.
    Here's the link for those interested

https://www.ebgames.com.au/product/t...-action-figure

Was quite interested in this (c'mon, its a transforming F-14!). But that sure doesn't look like a 100$ figure to me.
    Do we expect it to be available elsewhere for a more.... reasonable... price?
    TF Figs of 2023:
    1) WnR Springer
    2) Legacy Bludgeon
    3) Legacy Leo Prime/Nemesis Leo Prime.

Quote Originally Posted by klystron View Post
    Was quite interested in this (c'mon, its a transforming F-14!). But that sure doesn't look like a 100$ figure to me.
    RK preorder up for USD $55.90
    https://www.robotkingdom.com/e8544.html

OMP is approx AUD $94.

It's looking doubtful. Even OMP has it for 86 SGD (94AUD).

It's 50 USD on Hasbro Pulse but then so are WFC Leaders and they're 90 AUD here.

You can somewhat justify it by saying EB had Ectotron for 80 and Maverick seems to be a completely new mould unlike Ectotron and Gigawatt plus the WFC Leader comparison. Then again, you generally get a lot more bang for your buck with size, paint, engineering etc when buying the WFC Leader and Ectotron is the same height at 7 inches. I have to imagine licencing is inflating the cost somewhat.

As usual, we're paying for the memories. "Highway to the danger zone... Ride into the danger zone..." The F14 was the baddest and coolest heavy fighter of them all. So hold it your hand and start chanting "I feel the need..." Or just buy a Tamiya model .

Paying $10 deposit now so it only feels like it costs $88 when I get it in store haha

No, don?t expect it at other retails, and Zing preorders for these tend to sell out quickly. It might not be for you, but Zing usually charge a premium for their products. The shipping cost to order it from OMP or RK will probably still make it cheaper to buy local though.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!