Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Topgun Maverick at EB Games for SEPT 2020

Got a notifaction this morning I was being charged for the remainder of the price for this guy. Guess he isn't too far away now.

A mere sixtyish days after I received the "your card will be charged" email, it has actually been charged and I received notification that Maverick has shipped. I guess this means he is either in store now, or will be soon.

I thought it had come out and it was just because I was in Melbourne I hadn't got it.

...and I finally have him in hand. Vehicle more looks lovely, but I keep finding myself looking for the bits I'd find on a Valkyrie kit! I'm a bit annoyed his packaging doesn't match the other Collaborative boxes, and that he doesn't sit well in his box after being opened. Ectotron goes back in his box well, and Giggawatt looks like he will as well, mostly due to the nature of their boxes.

Mine FINALLY arrived at the EB Games store near me this week (which I was able to pick up today).
    They said last week that it was preparing for delivery to the store, and should have been there at the beginning of this week, but no one send me a message or phone call about it arriving.

That is a bit rough Griffin. I got mine about 2 weeks ago in Melbourne.

i do love the idea and i was pretty interested but i saw it in store with the price tag and I felt i just couldn't justify it. maybe the nostalgia will override me eventually as it is my favourite fighter jet.