Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: War for Cybertron Kingdom officially announced

Wait, Netflix drops all the episodes at once right? I'm almost certain now that there's something Kingdom related in the final episodes most likely to do with the rumoured time travel plot. It's possibly why they decided to reveal it early since it was going to be known soon anyway taking into account that the release was delayed. Presumably we would've known a month ago if there had been no pandemic.

Quote Originally Posted by nalops View Post
    Wait, Netflix drops all the episodes at once right? I'm almost certain now that there's something Kingdom related in the final episodes most likely to do with the rumoured time travel plot. It's possibly why they decided to reveal it early since it was going to be known soon anyway taking into account that the release was delayed. Presumably we would've known a month ago if there had been no pandemic.
    For all we know, the 90s Beast Wars cartoon might actually be in Netflix War For Cybertron Continuity.

There's nothing in the Beast Wars cartoon that clashes with anything we've seen in the Netflix previews, and in fact there's more evidence that Beast Wars is not in the 80s Cartoon or 80s Comic continuity.

It would appear that according to his twitter account, after Kingdom John Warden is moving on to Power Rangers.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    It would appear that according to his twitter account, after Kingdom John Warden is moving on to Power Rangers.
    I saw that noted on Siebertron, but didn't know if anyone here would know who he was.
    (taking over Power Rangers just as Hasbro is shaking things up to start fresh, and a new movie on the way)

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    I saw that noted on Siebertron, but didn't know if anyone here would know who he was.
    (taking over Power Rangers just as Hasbro is shaking things up to start fresh, and a new movie on the way)
    It will be interesting to see what direction generations takes after Kingdom.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    It will be interesting to see what direction generations takes after Kingdom.
    I'm hoping they'll hibernate G1 for a while. It'd be cool if we got reimagined RID 2001 or even Unicron Trilogy toys since they're 15-20 years old at this point.

I'm hoping they'll hibernate G1 for a while. It'd be cool if we got reimagined RID 2001 or even Unicron Trilogy toys since they're 15-20 years old at this point.
    Keen!
    Looking to buy lucky draw Armada Prime and Diaclone Marlboor Wheeljack.

Revisiting Armada with full articulation and the Mini-Con gimmick would be pretty great, and still have that cross-generation appeal as it largely consists of vehicles.

I'm hoping to see Huffer & Pipes done properly. After that, I really don't mind them taking a break from G1.

I'd be down for Car Robots! Sure, I have Valdigus, but I'd love see more of that line revisited (:

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

I'd be down for pretty much any of the combining bots except most of the Energon ones unless they did them well. A new Rail Racer/JRX or Omege Prime or Jet Optimus!? Sign me up!