Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: War for Cybertron Kingdom officially announced

Six days away from the first official reveal of Kingdom toys at the online Pulse Con, Hasbro has released a "blueprint" of the Ark on the Pulse site... maybe a hint at something they will be revealing for Kingdom, as a number of leaks recently have suggested that it might be the Titan class toy next year (often when something leaks, Hasbro rush out an official reveal soon after, if it isn't too far ahead of their release timeline, so this might just be a teaser for next weekend).
    A copy of the blueprint can be found here when it eventually disappears from the Hasbro site.

A lot of people over on TFW and the like are expecting a robot mode for the Ark, but I'm not sure. I'm leaning towards it being a playset with no robot, which I would be perfectly fine with.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    A lot of people over on TFW and the like are expecting a robot mode for the Ark, but I'm not sure. I'm leaning towards it being a playset with no robot, which I would be perfectly fine with.
    One reasonably solid/possible idea I read was the bulk of the Ark being a playset, likely for the little guys, with part of it (someone suggested Teletraan I) being a deluxe-sized transformer, possibly a modulator. Personally if they were going to go that route I'd prefer to see the mini-shuttle from the last episode of Beast Wars as the included-Transformer with the playset, so as to leave the Ark proper as a screen-accurate-ish playset (i.e. no 'oh look now there's no Teletraan 1 when we transform the actual transformer') and as a nod to Beast Wars for the Kingdom G1-BW connection.

One of the first TV toy commercials found for Kingdom, featuring Optimus Primal...