Thread: Myer 50% off 2nd item when buy 2. Ends 19/7/20.

Default Myer 50% off 2nd item when buy 2. Ends 19/7/20.

Excludes Clearance, Board & Card Games, Selected Lego (Creator Expert, Ideas, and 71043 Harry Potter Hogwarts Castle and 76139 Batmobile). Offer ends on 19/07/2020 11:59 PM AEST.

Free shipping over $49.

Effectively 25% off for 2 of the same price. Myer seems to be having sales every week or two lately. Don't know if that's a good or bad thing.

I like reading the TF reviews on the Myer website. I swear there are some Ozformers there.

I think perhaps Myer is struggling as a retailer, so they are having sales often...

I know that for toys such as LEGO and Transformers, while they tend to have more stock than Kmart, the latter usually has better prices. Even when Myer has a LEGO sale, sometimes the prices at Kmart are still lower.

The one thing that sets them apart is Myer's access to LEGO Creator Expert sets, however they are often excluded from the toy sale.

I think it was two years ago we had a period of about 4 months from July to October, every weekend had discount offers for toys or Transformers, alternating between 20% off all, 40-50% off second toy, or just off Transformers. And Myer have been struggling for at least 2 years.