Quote Originally Posted by Tilarta View Post
I went with ActionRobo for my Bumblebee preorder.
Since I don't know much about about them, but they have some favorable reviews, this should be a safe choice I hope.
I'm not so much concerned about when I get my Bugbee, just that I will be guaranteed one.

Mostly it's just insurance, if my local Kmart fails to get Bugbee in (highly likely), then ActionRobo will do what they failed to.
I honestly don't know what is wrong with my local Kmart, other Australians keep talking about getting their Sky Lynx, Optimus, sometimes even a Scorponok and I'm like, all my Kmart has is an empty section that they've never bothered to restock.
They never had the bigger ones at all, as far as I can tell, Grapple is as big as I have seen from them.
Even asked the BigW stock manager (personally, in store) if they'd get Sky Lynx, the only answer I got was "I don't know".
I've used ActionRobo a lot in the past, especially been able to pick up some random chug stuff, as well as 3P and GenSelects stuff.

As for BugBee, if I see him at a local store, I'll grab him but otherwise my Tak Legends one will do me fine (I'm finally used to the slightly pastel yellow).