Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bumblebee Earthrise Preorder Australia

Question Bumblebee Earthrise Preorder Australia

When and where will Bumblebee be available for pre-order in Australia?

My primary preference would be Saviers' Toys, but they have no listing for him at the moment.

Does anyone know of any Australian preorders for Bumblebee Earthrise?

I'm hoping to walk into Kmart to get him.

That's how I got Cliffjumper, so maybe if I can't find a preorder, he'll actually be in store.

But in this specific case, I would prefer to leave nothing to chance and guarantee a delivery of this toy at some undetermined release date.

It's a bit too early to tell at the moment. Looks like you'll just have to wait it out but hopefully you can secure that CHUG Bumblebee you were after soon.

Traditionally it takes a little while after the reveals before pre-orders go up. And Savier's tends to be a little slower still with the pre-orders what with how they get their stock (basically they have some solid personal connections) and because their suppliers are in China. Which is, you know, a bit trickier to get things from these days than it used to be.

If you're really worried about it and set on Savier's, send them a message and they'll let you know what's going on and probably make sure to keep one for you when the order comes up if you ask nicely.

One thing to note is that Bumblebee is an officially licensed vehicle (Volkswagen Beetle) unlike every other WFC release so far. Goes to show they really couldn't do it without VW but also VW is happy to work with Takata/Hasbro.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilarta View Post
    When and where will Bumblebee be available for pre-order in Australia?

My primary preference would be Saviers' Toys, but they have no listing for him at the moment.

Does anyone know of any Australian preorders for Bumblebee Earthrise?
    It might be bit early. They've got to work out where they'll be able to source from.

He looks good, though, doesn't he?

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

Quote Originally Posted by nalops View Post
    One thing to note is that Bumblebee is an officially licensed vehicle (Volkswagen Beetle) unlike every other WFC release so far. Goes to show they really couldn't do it without VW but also VW is happy to work with Takata/Hasbro.
    Or VW is happy to work with Paramount and Netflix (and Hasbro benefits as a side effect?)

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Or VW is happy to work with Paramount and Netflix (and Hasbro benefits as a side effect?)
    Possibly although we did get the MP Bumblebees without media to promote it. Then again, I suppose TT could've asked VW independently.

Quote Originally Posted by nalops View Post
    Which is why I am eagerly anticipating this version, Swift or Camaro has never really been the one I wanted, so am relieved at long last to be able to obtain the one I desired.
    Can't wait to put him with Cliffjumper as a tag team.

But just out of curiosity, did Bumblebee ever have a gun before he became a Pretender?
    The one in the picture is just Cliffjumper's rifle assemblage reused.