Thread: Where to source Netflix Wave 2 figures? Online retailer hookups appreciated

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Where to source Netflix Wave 2 figures? Online retailer hookups appreciated

I had ordered Bumblebee and Elita-1 from Walmart on the night it was announced, but had it cancelled later as it wasn?t drawn from an American credit card.
    They are now sold out, but even with a restock I?d have the same problem again.

Does anyone know of a retailer that has them still available? I can?t see any on big bad or tfsource.
    RK does have Bumblebee at the moment, which I?ve ordered. But not any of the other characters.

Help a brother out with a hookup?
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    I had ordered Bumblebee and Elita-1 from Walmart on the night it was announced, but had it cancelled later as it wasn?t drawn from an American credit card.
    They are now sold out, but even with a restock I?d have the same problem again.

Does anyone know of a retailer that has them still available? I can?t see any on big bad or tfsource.
    RK does have Bumblebee at the moment, which I?ve ordered. But not any of the other characters.

Help a brother out with a hookup?
    OMP has listed some of the Wave 2 Netflix stuff.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

I am also on the lookout for a source. I'd at least like to get Elita and Bumblebee.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

RK has Bumbebee up for pre-order.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    OMP has listed some of the Wave 2 Netflix stuff.
    OMP????

Quote Originally Posted by Soundwarp View Post
    OMP????

http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showth...updates/page36

Edit: more direct link to the new pre-orders
    Last edited by nalops; 20th July 2020 at 12:54 PM.

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Just curious - Is Soundwave available by himself or can you only buy him with Optimus? It seems that everywhere I've tried to pre-order has them bundled together.

Quote Originally Posted by Robzy View Post
    Just curious - Is Soundwave available by himself or can you only buy him with Optimus? It seems that everywhere I've tried to pre-order has them bundled together.
    They'll definitely be available seperately once they hit stores but seems like online retailers just can't be bothered opening the assortment.