Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where to source Netflix Wave 2 figures? Online retailer hookups appreciated

Default Where to source Netflix Wave 2 figures? Online retailer hookups appreciated

I had ordered Bumblebee and Elita-1 from Walmart on the night it was announced, but had it cancelled later as it wasn?t drawn from an American credit card.
    They are now sold out, but even with a restock I?d have the same problem again.

Does anyone know of a retailer that has them still available? I can?t see any on big bad or tfsource.
    RK does have Bumblebee at the moment, which I?ve ordered. But not any of the other characters.

Help a brother out with a hookup?
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    I had ordered Bumblebee and Elita-1 from Walmart on the night it was announced, but had it cancelled later as it wasn?t drawn from an American credit card.
    They are now sold out, but even with a restock I?d have the same problem again.

Does anyone know of a retailer that has them still available? I can?t see any on big bad or tfsource.
    RK does have Bumblebee at the moment, which I?ve ordered. But not any of the other characters.

Help a brother out with a hookup?
    OMP has listed some of the Wave 2 Netflix stuff.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

I am also on the lookout for a source. I'd at least like to get Elita and Bumblebee.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

RK has Bumbebee up for pre-order.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    OMP has listed some of the Wave 2 Netflix stuff.
    OMP????

Quote Originally Posted by Soundwarp View Post
    OMP????

http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showth...updates/page36

Edit: more direct link to the new pre-orders
    Last edited by nalops; 20th July 2020 at 11:54 AM.

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Just curious - Is Soundwave available by himself or can you only buy him with Optimus? It seems that everywhere I've tried to pre-order has them bundled together.

Quote Originally Posted by Robzy View Post
    Just curious - Is Soundwave available by himself or can you only buy him with Optimus? It seems that everywhere I've tried to pre-order has them bundled together.
    They'll definitely be available seperately once they hit stores but seems like online retailers just can't be bothered opening the assortment.

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Quote Originally Posted by nalops View Post
    They'll definitely be available seperately once they hit stores but seems like online retailers just can't be bothered opening the assortment.
    Ah, right. Thanks for that.

Yeah, I'm on the lookout for someone listing Soundwave by himself.

I imagine the online retailers would rather not have a ton of Optimus' sitting in a warehouse while all the Soundwaves get sold out.

Even if Kmart gets this second wave of Netflix toys my local Kmart will probably not get any as Transformers are not exactly a great seller at that particular store.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.