Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where to source Netflix Wave 2 figures? Online retailer hookups appreciated

So is OhMyPrimus a reliable retailer? The have every FFF release I want but I've never ordered from them before so I'm a bit weary.

Quote Originally Posted by Robzy View Post
    Just curious - Is Soundwave available by himself or can you only buy him with Optimus? It seems that everywhere I've tried to pre-order has them bundled together.
    Can I just ask where the cheapest place was? I guess I could get both but don't know if they're worth 78 Sgd each at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by PaddlesPrime View Post
    So is OhMyPrimus a reliable retailer? The have every FFF release I want but I've never ordered from them before so I'm a bit weary.
    I've only gotten one shipment so far but had no problems with it. Everything arrived in peak condition. The shipping can take its time and communication isn't the fastest but you will get an answer. They were even willing to cancel a preorder.

Feedback thread here: http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showth...ght=Ohmyprimus

Quote Originally Posted by PaddlesPrime View Post
    Not only have I never had an issue with OMP, I've never seen anyone complain about them in the slightest.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Quote Originally Posted by nalops View Post
    Can I just ask where the cheapest place was? I guess I could get both but don't know if they're worth 78 Sgd each at this point.
    I may be wrong, but I think the cheapest I've seen is Robotkingdom.
    Edit: They're out of stock since I wrote this.

I may be wrong, but I think the cheapest I've seen is Robotkingdom.
    Edit: They're out of stock since I wrote this.
    Ah thanks. A bit lame but oh well. I want to get them but I probably shouldn't....

Guess if OMP still has them next next paycheck (or another retailer has them cheaper), I'll see it as a sign to get them but I'll be ok without.

Griffin announced it Kmart should be stocking Wave 2 after all. Crisis averted
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    Griffin announced it Kmart should be stocking Wave 2 after all. Crisis averted
    Yeah. Although I only ever saw one Wave 1 figure in total.

Given that my local Kmart is completely overrun with Wave 1 Deluxes I really don't see me coming across Wave 2 Deluxes locally. Soundwave might pop up though given the Wave 1 Voyagers are almost gone.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

They went bloody fast. I'm glad I snagged Megatron and Mirage when I did because they flew off the shelves.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

I was able to get all but Scrapface which has eluded me. Hopefully Toymate will have a release of them in due course and i can pick up one from there