Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Generations Selects Greasepit, Rotorstorm and Hupcap up for preorder at Zing/EB

Quote Originally Posted by SMHFConvoy View Post
    You do know that if you pre-order closer to the release date that you *may* not receive the item until a few weeks after the toy has dropped?
    Nah, EB are pretty good with late pre-orders although not sure how it is in Melbourne at the moment. Here in Brisbane, I was able to preorder Doubledealer in store last Monday and got the call on Thursday to pick it up.

I placed a pre-order for a SW figure too close to release and I had to wait a week for them to restock is all.

Quote Originally Posted by SMHFConvoy View Post
    I placed a pre-order for a SW figure too close to release and I had to wait a week for them to restock is all.
    Ah fair enough. Guessing that would've had much more demand?

Rotorstorm was bumped from 21/7 to 28/7 and now is listed for ?September? so may well be Christmas at this rate. I really want to get my hands on him though..... first world problems, right?
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    Rotorstorm was bumped from 21/7 to 28/7 and now is listed for ?September? so may well be Christmas at this rate. I really want to get my hands on him though..... first world problems, right?
    I think it was always set for a September release but it's only been bumped twice.

Rotorstorm is showing as "Out Now" on my orders page, and is only available for delivery from the list of pre-orders.

Quote Originally Posted by The Letter M View Post
    Rotorstorm is showing as "Out Now" on my orders page, and is only available for delivery from the list of pre-orders.
    Not showing on my orders page and Greasepit has been pushed to 25th of September.

It's saying 8th September now so maybe it said "out now" by default when it reached the 1st, which was the previous release date.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    It's saying 8th September now so maybe it said "out now" by default when it reached the 1st, which was the previous release date.
    I also just checked and can also confirm that the date is the 8th

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    That was from last week's update when it was supposed to drop on the 28th/29th of August. It usually updates in the arvo of the day when the toy is supposed to drop.