Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Generations Selects Greasepit, Rotorstorm and Hupcap up for preorder at Zing/EB

Quote Originally Posted by MayzaPrime View Post
    Still haven't had a call up yet for mine...
    Check your EB account if it says processed, call them to confirm and pick him up

I got my Rotorstorm on Sat. Never got a call. But just asked about it when I was in. It was like. Oh yeah I think it's in.

My card was finally charged for Greasepit this morning. No corroborating email yet though.

Got a text saying my Rotorstorm is ready to be picked up. I'll probably head over to the store later today.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

My Rotorstorm arrived today from Zing.

After getting through the confusing packaging, it was well-packaged and in good shape

The EB Games and Zing newsletter indicates that Greasepit and Hubcap are coming this week/next week

The girl I was served by at my local EB Games said that my total for Rotorstorm was $750. I quickly pointed out that she had the wrong Transformer. Your standard EB Games staff member has no idea about Transformers, or in many cases, video games for that matter.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    The girl I was served by at my local EB Games said that my total for Rotorstorm was $750. I quickly pointed out that she had the wrong Transformer. Your standard EB Games staff member has no idea about Transformers, or in many cases, video games for that matter.
    Well, considering Volcanicus is $500...

Got the message yesterday that Rotorstorm was ready so went and picked it up and the clerk said greasepit and hubcap were also available but stored out the back. I wonder if it's to allow stock to arrive across the country before going "on sale"?
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Probably should've gone in to EB today when I had the chance to ask about Greasepit but didn't have much time. Hopefully can get it on Thursday.