Thread: G! style Huffer and Pipes (Deluxe class)

Default G! style Huffer and Pipes (Deluxe class)

I am looking for a G1 style Huffer and Pipes in Deluxe scale.

I have already identified the Huffer I am seeking, but cannot find him for sale online.
    Anyone got a link to a reasonable seller? Around 90USD is my asking price.
    Does not need to be boxed, just in good condition.

Pipes on the other hand, their version of him, despite sharing some parts, was not as good, watch the video review to see the reason, his oversized truckbackpack.
    They should have done what they did with Huffer, made it collapsible in a way that preserved the idea without being kibblebulky.
    So looking for a good Pipes.

I think I read this guy was 14cm or so, but you can look into it further if it tickles your fancy

https://ohmyprimus.com/flvfv03.html

If the information is helpful, I am looking for a G1 style Huffer and Pipes large enough to tow Earthrise Optimus' trailer.
    Yes, I know the hitch joint most likely will not be compatible, but size is the the key factor.

Unfortunately, the retailer linked above is not one I can use, due to problems relating to the particular freight carrier they identified as using.
    For context, the one and only time I purchased from someone who used them, the ordered item was lost and the seller had to refund my money.
    So I don't think I can risk ordering from any company using that delivery carrier.