Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Netflix wave 2 and more reissues coming to Kmart

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Ah, thanks for your efforts. I've been checking my local Kmart each weekend, and was starting to wonder if they were coming
    Last edited by JJJ; 20th October 2020 at 08:39 PM.

My Kmart has new batches of wave 1 deluxes. Mirage, Chromia, Hound and Sideswipe.

I just really want that Netflix Soundwave.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Got my Netflix Bumblebee from Robotkingdom today

There are a few sightings of deluxe wave 2 and the v1 spoiler box showing up on FB

I was starting to get worried that we were only going to see a second batch of wave 1, as someone had posted a sighting of wave 1 this week. Maybe Kmart had a couple of wave 1 cases left in their warehouse, which sat there until wave 2 arrived.
    Good to hear that the wave 1 spoiler box is out too, as I was also worried that Hasbro Australia might have ended up with the wave 2 spoiler box, being so late with it.

I hope the Voyagers show up too, and I can get the set, before they all disappear (the Voyagers sold out fast last time, and if they have the same price, they will go fast again this time).

Could they just wait a few more weeks for our Kmarts to be open...

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    I was starting to get worried that we were only going to see a second batch of wave 1, as someone had posted a sighting of wave 1 this week. Maybe Kmart had a couple of wave 1 cases left in their warehouse, which sat there until wave 2 arrived.
    Good to hear that the wave 1 spoiler box is out too, as I was also worried that Hasbro Australia might have ended up with the wave 2 spoiler box, being so late with it.

I hope the Voyagers show up too, and I can get the set, before they all disappear (the Voyagers sold out fast last time, and if they have the same price, they will go fast again this time).
    The Spoiler Box has a listing on Kmart online now too, although it's out of stock online and I can't see it showing in stock anywhere as yet.

The previous deluxe and voyager listings haven't changed in terms of pictures/listing/etc so not sure yet if they'll be using the same online entry for Wave 2 or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Sutton View Post
    The Spoiler Box has a listing on Kmart online now too, although it's out of stock online and I can't see it showing in stock anywhere as yet.
    Looks like they have stock in some QLD stores, e.g. Aspley. If you put in a delivery postcode of 4000 it'll allow you to place an online order (you might need to sign in first and then go through adding the item to your wishlist, then add it from there into your bag, to be able to get far enough to see this).

Quote Originally Posted by Cymarak View Post
    Looks like they have stock in some QLD stores, e.g. Aspley. If you put in a delivery postcode of 4000 it'll allow you to place an online order (you might need to sign in first and then go through adding the item to your wishlist, then add it from there into your bag, to be able to get far enough to see this).
    Yep, that updated through the day, which is common on Fridays with Kmart stock.

The only disappointing thing so far seems to be that they've restocked the Wave 1 voyagers, and not the Wave 2...