Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Netflix wave 2 and more reissues coming to Kmart

Hopefully with the beginning of the big restriction easing we're about to get, Vic Kmarts open soon. I am in walking distance of my local one and only need two deluxes from the set (Bee and Elita), so fingers crossed there's no huge rush.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

The toys have arrived at the Sunnybank store and Sunnybank Hills store, but are still out the back, as both stores said that it would take a few days to unpack the load.

Warpath and Gears wave is showing up in Tas and NSW according to our recent sightings. Does anyone have an idea what the case assortment might be? I've called around a couple of Kmarts in Perth and they have the original 4 together but not Gears and Warpath. I'm hoping Gears and Warpath come 2 each in a carton to reduce the risk of scalping.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyfire View Post
    Warpath and Gears wave is showing up in Tas and NSW according to our recent sightings. Does anyone have an idea what the case assortment might be? I've called around a couple of Kmarts in Perth and they have the original 4 together but not Gears and Warpath. I'm hoping Gears and Warpath come 2 each in a carton to reduce the risk of scalping.
    It appears they come mixed with the other 4. My local Kmart had 3x Bumblebee, 1x Swerve, 1x Gears and 1x Warpath when I got there. Not sure if there was any Outbacks or Tailgates...

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

Little concerning that so far, Kmart is just restocking Megatron/Hotlink, and not the Soundwave/Optimus wave...

I neeeeeeeed that Soundwave set - we've been waiting a long time for a proper, satisfying CHUG update of Soundwave.

OK, I went in to my local KMart and asked after an Impactor, and it turns out there's a reason why some places are getting W2 and others aren't...apparently larger stores get stock priority, so if your local is a smaller one (like mine) then they might not be getting much stock, possibly none of the new wave.
    The staffer I spoke to said to check back in as they might come in later, but you know...be aware that they might not too. So if you're not close to a major/large store and you're desperate for any Wave 2 figures, then maybe see if someone here can sort you out.

Checked my local Kmart this morning after seeing on the website that stock availability had gone up. I found wave 2 Deluxes and Wave 1 Voyagers.

I was worried my Kmart would get skipped completely because sales of Transformers at my local Kmart are bad. They still had Wave 1 Deluxes and Voyagers on the shelf from earlier this year. So now there is a mix of old stock and new stock on the shelf.

Anyway. I got my Elita 1, just need Soundwave and my Bumblebee is the mail as I preordered it from OMP.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

So with Hotlink and Megatron being the Voyager releases do we think we might see Soundwave and Optimus hit our shelves at all?

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Checked my local Kmart this morning after seeing on the website that stock availability had gone up. I found wave 2 Deluxes and Wave 1 Voyagers.

I was worried my Kmart would get skipped completely because sales of Transformers at my local Kmart are bad. They still had Wave 1 Deluxes and Voyagers on the shelf from earlier this year. So now there is a mix of old stock and new stock on the shelf.

Anyway. I got my Elita 1, just need Soundwave and my Bumblebee is the mail as I preordered it from OMP.
    I have to either drive to Bathurst or Penrith for a Kmart.

Apparently the Katoomba Target is going to become a Kmart but who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Flukey View Post
    So with Hotlink and Megatron being the Voyager releases do we think we might see Soundwave and Optimus hit our shelves at all?
    I've been phoning Kmarts in Perth and the wave 2 deluxes are pretty much selling out as soon as they appear. However, the Megs and Hotlinks seem to be shelf warming. So Soundwave and OP may have to wait their turn for a while.