Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Netflix wave 2 and more reissues coming to Kmart

Quote Originally Posted by SMHFConvoy View Post
    I have to either drive to Bathurst or Penrith for a Kmart.
    If you ever need help getting something from Penrith I can always help you out

Heh, just thought I'd visit this post again for fun to see what happened in the future . Turns out Netflix Bumbleebee and Soundwave got scalped. We got our secret Ultra Magnus in spades eventually. Only a lucky few got Gears and Warpath, who never made it to Perth. G1 Prime got hogtied to death. And G1 Soundwave/cassettes are waiting in the wings?

Quote Originally Posted by Skyfire View Post
    Heh, just thought I'd visit this post again for fun to see what happened in the future . Turns out Netflix Bumbleebee and Soundwave got scalped. We got our secret Ultra Magnus in spades eventually. Only a lucky few got Gears and Warpath, who never made it to Perth. G1 Prime got hogtied to death. And G1 Soundwave/cassettes are waiting in the wings?
    Still pissed in not seeing Warpath/Swerve and with G1 Prime, I was lucky getting a nice and fresh cableless box.

I cant wait to get the G1 cassettes and Soundwave.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

The stores nearest me restocked Megatron and Hotlink for the catalogue sale......

Warparth, Gears, and G1 Soundwave have been spotted today...

So it begins ...
    Just dropped into Chatswood Kmart, still no Netflix OP or Soundwave. Restocked Cyberverse Deluxe.

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    If you ever need help getting something from Penrith I can always help you out
    Thanks for that, really appreciate it

Quote Originally Posted by Gehirn View Post
    Heh heh. Waiting in the wings. Still, my prediction: G1 Soundwave gets hogtied to death, and the cassettes disappear before most of us ever see them, just like the minicars.

Looks like Soundwave is out of stock online but the cassettes can be ordered using a QLD postcode of 4000 (there ya go banana benders ).
    Last edited by Skyfire; 11th December 2020 at 11:16 PM.

Unsure if its just me but noticed this morning that The actual website has updated to include images of netflix Prime and Soundwave, https://www.kmart.com.au/product/tra...sorted/3069804