Thread: Earthrise Titan Scorponok

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Earthrise Titan Scorponok

Hey everyone,

I have a decent haul coming from BBTS and am wondering if their price of $159.99 USD Approx $230 - $240 AUD is worth it, or should i try and source one elsewhere?

Thanks for your time in advance

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by CyberiusPrime View Post
    Hey everyone,

I have a decent haul coming from BBTS and am wondering if their price of $159.99 USD Approx $230 - $240 AUD is worth it, or should i try and source one elsewhere?

Thanks for your time in advance

Cheers
    Seems like a pretty good price. The lowest I've seen in Australia is $250 at TLTC pre-shipping although they don't have the best track record. Mighty Ape seems to be the most expensive at $349! pre-shipping. If Mr Toys/Toyworld gets it in, it'll most likely be $300 like the rest of the Titans they got.

I forgot to mention that the box quality is substandard only. Standard and pristine ones are sold out

Oh, I guess it depends how much you value the box. Best price that I can see where you're likely to get a high quality box and is a reliable retailer is Ohmyprimus, $290 shipped.

Quote Originally Posted by nalops View Post
    Oh, I guess it depends how much you value the box. Best price that I can see where you're likely to get a high quality box and is a reliable retailer is Ohmyprimus, $290 shipped.
    the little toy company will open pre-orders for him 1st of August for $249.99 plus shipping. But i have never dealt with them before.
    They also have two of the dinobots i still need so i might take the plunge

Quote Originally Posted by CyberiusPrime View Post
    the little toy company will open pre-orders for him 1st of August for $249.99 plus shipping. But i have never dealt with them before.
    They also have two of the dinobots i still need so i might take the plunge
    They don't have the best reputation lately when it comes to preorders but anything in stock should be fine apparently.

Here's the feedback thread but ultimately it's up to you:

http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showth...ttletoycompany