Thread: Earthrise Titan Scorponok

Default Earthrise Titan Scorponok

Hey everyone,

I have a decent haul coming from BBTS and am wondering if their price of $159.99 USD Approx $230 - $240 AUD is worth it, or should i try and source one elsewhere?

Thanks for your time in advance

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by CyberiusPrime View Post
    Hey everyone,

I have a decent haul coming from BBTS and am wondering if their price of $159.99 USD Approx $230 - $240 AUD is worth it, or should i try and source one elsewhere?

Thanks for your time in advance

Cheers
    Seems like a pretty good price. The lowest I've seen in Australia is $250 at TLTC pre-shipping although they don't have the best track record. Mighty Ape seems to be the most expensive at $349! pre-shipping. If Mr Toys/Toyworld gets it in, it'll most likely be $300 like the rest of the Titans they got.

I forgot to mention that the box quality is substandard only. Standard and pristine ones are sold out

Oh, I guess it depends how much you value the box. Best price that I can see where you're likely to get a high quality box and is a reliable retailer is Ohmyprimus, $290 shipped.

Quote Originally Posted by nalops View Post
    Oh, I guess it depends how much you value the box. Best price that I can see where you're likely to get a high quality box and is a reliable retailer is Ohmyprimus, $290 shipped.
    the little toy company will open pre-orders for him 1st of August for $249.99 plus shipping. But i have never dealt with them before.
    They also have two of the dinobots i still need so i might take the plunge

Quote Originally Posted by CyberiusPrime View Post
    the little toy company will open pre-orders for him 1st of August for $249.99 plus shipping. But i have never dealt with them before.
    They also have two of the dinobots i still need so i might take the plunge
    They don't have the best reputation lately when it comes to preorders but anything in stock should be fine apparently.

Here's the feedback thread but ultimately it's up to you:

http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showth...ttletoycompany

Cyberius you need to factor shipping cost in plush G.S.T. with bigbad, and its usually the shipping that kills what might otherwise be a ?great deal?
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    Cyberius you need to factor shipping cost in plush G.S.T. with bigbad, and its usually the shipping that kills what might otherwise be a ?great deal?
    Yeah, so that $160 becomes $176 + post.
    I'm not sure of their shipping services to AUS (last I checked it was only by boat ATM) but RK has it for $140 with no GST + post, in addition to the other vendors mentioned here.

So RK looks cheap at first, but have some of the dearest postage costs on the planet. Your $140 skorp becomes expensive with $112.96 EMS shipping.

It?s because it?s an oversized box, gets converted to ?volumetric? pricing with a courier.

You?d be looking at least 100us shipping for most places. Big bad doesn?t know the weight yet but ?estimates? dhl at $101.
    You will wait many many months going usps, and may well find they will have to ship it courier anyway as it may exceed usps size limits. Oh and bigbad imposes gst on shipping too!

If it comes up on amazon.com.au prime members get free shipping which will save a FORTUNE...... BUT you will likely get scuffed or damaged boxes
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

I know Toy Kingdom (Toy World) had them Omega for $250.00 last time, not too sure if they will stock these? Is this getting a local release?