Thread: OCTOBER 2020 Transformers comics and books

Default OCTOBER 2020 Transformers comics and books

Provided that IDW catch up with their delayed comics by October, and face no further delays as America faces greater lockdowns than in April (which prompted the first wave of delays when Diamond/Previews and IDW shut down for a month)... these should be the comics released in October, with details and cover images mirrored here.
    I'm not sure where it has been said, but people are claiming that Galaxies #12 is the final issue of that series... or they may just be misinterpreting the description here, as it says the current events lead into the main comic, but doesn't say that the entire comic events leads into the main comic. It could just be a crossover at the 1 year mark, which we sometimes saw with the previous RID & MTMTE comics.

Transformers x Back To The Future #1
    (W) Cavan Scott (A/CA) Juan Samu (CA) Phil Murphy (CA) Dan Schoening (Colorist) David Garcia Cruz
    Great Scott! Marty McFly has just returned from the adventure of a lifetime to a new, better Hill Valley?-everything’s looking up for him! That is, until Marty and his friend Doc Brown’s time machine attracts the attention of the Decepticons! With one small mistake, Marty finds himself once again thrust into adventure to stop the Decepticon plot in the past, present, and future… all with the help of a new time machine… the Autobot, Gigawatt!

Transformers #24
    (W) Brian Ruckley (A/CA) Bethany McGuire-Smith (CA) Red Powell (CA) Nicole Goux
    “Wheeljack: Orbital Decay.” Untethered from the world below, Cybertron’s former inner moon is in a decaying orbit around Cybertron’s sun. Wheeljack and his team race against the clock to save it, but the sun’s pull might not be their only problem.

Transformers: Galaxies #12
    (W) Brandon M. Easton (A/CA) Andrew Griffith (CA) Nick Roche (CA) Livio Ramondelli
    “Storm Horizon”, Part Three! Outfitted with heavy-duty battle armor and nearly alone, Ultra Magnus must go head-to-head with a fleet of enemy ships and a black hole if he ever wants to save the rest of his crew and Alpha Trion! It’s wall-to-wall action as he finally faces the mastermind behind his recent troubles in the thrilling final issue of Transformers Galaxies that leads into the next major events of the Transformers ongoing, starting this fall!

Transformers The IDW Collection Phase 2 Volume 12
    (W) John Barber, James Roberts, Mairghread Scott (A) Sara Pitre-Durocher, Andrew Griffith, Livio Ramondelli, Priscilla Tramontano (CA) Marcelo Matere
    Presenting IDW’s Transformers comics in recommended reading order!
    All Hail Optimus! Backed by an army of zealous followers, Optimus Prime declares Earth to be a part of Cybertron’s Council of Worlds-but the Decepticons and the people of Earth won’t take it lying down! Meanwhile, on Cybertron, Starscream rules. He and Windblade vie for control of the Council of Worlds, each aligning themselves with as many long-lost colonies as they can. But Starscream’s secret police keep increasing the tension and destabilizing the fragile peace that has been established. All of this leads to one momentous event-Titans Return!
    Collects Transformers #51-57, Transformers: Till All Are One #1-4, Titans Return #1, and Transformers: More Than Meets The Eye #56-57.
    Recent and Upcoming TPBs & Books.
    -- The Gamesmaster (Life and Career of Flint Dille - 1980s Transformers cartoon writer) HC - 312 pages - July 14th 2020 (was July 9th 2019, then March 10th 2020, then June 9th 2020)
    -- Transformers 2019 Vol 2 - The Change in Your Nature HC - 280 pages (Transformers #13-18, Galaxies #1-6) - SEPT 15th 2020 (was June 30th, then AUG 25th) (digital release SEPT 16th, was April 29th, then July 29th)
    -- Transformers The Manga Vol 3 (of 3) HC - 378 pages (Japanese TV Magazine Manga - translated) - OCT 13th 2020
    -- Transformers Vs The Terminator - 96 pages (all 4 issues) - NOV 24th (was OCT 27th 2020)
    -- Transformers 2019 Vol 3 - All Fall Down HC - 280 pages (Transformers #19-24, Galaxies #7-12) - DEC 15th 2020
    -- IDW Collection Phase 2 Vol 12 HC - 336 pages (Transfomers #51-57, TAAO #1-4, Titans Return #1, MTMTE #56-57) - JAN 5th 2021
    -- Transformers '84 : Secrets and Lies - 120 pages (all 4 issues and one-shot) - FEB 16th 2021 (was NOV 10th 2020)
    -- Transformers/My Little Pony : Friendship in Disguise - 96 pages (all 4 issues) - March 2nd 2021 (was NOV 3rd 2020).

May 2020 comics and books

June 2020 comics and books

July 2020 comics and books

August 2020 comics and books

September 2020 comics and books
    Last edited by griffin; 24th October 2020 at 07:59 PM.

When I just read it, I took it to be the final issue leading into the current events of the main comic, not the FINAL ISSUE.
    I think there?s the market for at least two TF books a month, and a whole lot of Siege/Earthrise toys to spruke. I know there?s Netflix for that, but not everyone has it and this should reach a wider audience.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Is anyone here reading the MLP/TFs comic?
    It looks like issue 3 might have been out last week, and a preview can be seen here (for those not buying it).

Issue 11 of Galaxies looks to be out this week, and a preview can be seen here.

The regular comics feel so uninspiring... and different to the way the first IDW Transformers comics started, which was a bit slow at first for me, and took a while for the fandom to warm up to it.
    If it wasn't for the special themed mini-series comics this year, I don't think I'd be even bothering to keep up with IDW's comics at the moment.

Issue 4 of the 84 comic should be out this week, and a preview can be seen here.