Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: TF x BTTF Delorean Gigawatt preorder at EB/Zing

My Gigawatt shipped out from Robotkingdom today. Might get a 2nd one if I spot one when they are released here.

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    I hope noone was waiting for payday.... looks like Gigawatt has gone back to 1985!!

As in he is no longer on Zing or EB websites
    Well that's annoying... and the same thing has happened with Maverick as well, so maybe they are both being released soon, and if there are any leftovers they will put the listings back up.

I had left it as well, hoping that the Amazon listing would come back up (slightly cheaper), but if it didn't I would then resort to EB in a few weeks time.
    I'm sure with the amount of stock that we are supposed to be getting in Australia, it should be easy to find when it is released. (as long as our stock numbers weren't cut by Hasbro America without telling us)

Mighty Ape has it for $60.99. Releases 15 Nov 20.
    https://www.mightyape.com.au/product...awatt/33886153

Did anyone get end up getting Gigawatt from EB, MightyApe or Amazon Australia (Australian stock)?

We were supposed to get a lot of stock of this figure here, but then it disappeared soon after it was listed (quicker than other exclusives that were known to be really limited), as if we didn't get much stock here at all.

From what I've been seeing on Facebook (and my own experience), EB has yet to give anyone their Gigawatts, Mighty Ape has and Amazon cancelled a lot, if not everyone, who pre-ordered with them.

Saw a couple of gigs watts from MA on Facebook in the last couple of days.... not heaps, just a couple. And saw someone put Dec 11 as the Zing date

My EB Games Pre-Order is showing: Pending Release

Quote Originally Posted by Thurmus View Post
    My EB Games Pre-Order is showing: Pending Release
    I was told by EB staff it had been pushed to the 11th but earlier would be nice too.

I have received Gigawatt from MightyApe.
    Glad to have it, though the box arrived crushed due to the oversized shipping box they used.

I noticed Popcultcha has it for preorder. $59.99. Not ready til June 2021 though.