Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

Thread: TF x BTTF Delorean Gigawatt preorder at EB/Zing

Quote Originally Posted by Ravagecat View Post
    Cheers, I was hoping they'd get it in as I missed the Zing pre-order boat
    Recieved mine last week so they definitely have them in stock. Unsure if my Preorder at Zing was going to be fulfilled so bought another there just in case.

I haven't received word from EB about my preorder which was fully paid, I need to chase them up this week.

A little to the left... a little bit more...

EB Games seem to be all over the place re my pre-order too. No one seems to be able to help me (online, on phone and in-store), so I just gave up and cancelled my order. Probably a good thing too - I don't think I want this figure so badly that I have to chase them for it. The whole process has made me not want to pre-order with them again though.

Quote Originally Posted by Robzy View Post
    EB Games seem to be all over the place re my pre-order too. No one seems to be able to help me (online, on phone and in-store), so I just gave up and cancelled my order. Probably a good thing too - I don't think I want this figure so badly that I have to chase them for it. The whole process has made me not want to pre-order with them again though.
    Ive pre-ordered a bunch of transformers items with EB Games/Zing and have had no issue. I think Giggawatt being a harder to get figure has been an issue for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Thurmus View Post
    No phone call and checked in with store and still not there. Checked my order online and it has now gone back to Release Pending.
    Still heard nothing yet.