Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: TF x BTTF Delorean Gigawatt preorder at EB/Zing

Default TF x BTTF Delorean Gigawatt preorder at EB/Zing

Not online yet, but in the system at the local store for $60 (getting freshly added right now)

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    Not online yet, but in the system at the local store for $60 (getting freshly added right now)
    Actually this is weird. Can’t be preordered. Can’t be requested by your store. Will be available in october

Guessing it has to do with this:

The GIGAWATT figure is available now for pre-order at Walmart.com with only 1,985 pieces available that feature an exclusive, limited edition numbered package in honor of the 35th anniversary of the first film's release ? July 3, 1985. A second variant release of the figure will be available starting October 1, 2020 via HasbroPulse.com and select retailers around the world;

Source:-

"Great Scott! TRANSFORMERS-Back to the Future Collaboration Introduces 'Gigawatt' Character - Available To Pre-Order Now!" https://www.prnewswire.com/news-rele...301087399.html

I'm not sure why why they still haven't listed it yet at EB Games...

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Gigawatt in October - should end up being at EB Games, Amazon Australia and possibly Popcultcha, JBHifi & Mr Toys.
    For New Zealand, it will be at MightyApe, Toyco and EB Games.

So has anyone heard what's going on with this figure? I'm getting FOMO from all this silence.

It almost feels like they're not allowed to put it up for pre-order and it'll just show up in stores October 1st. Could be wrong but haven't seen any US sites list it for pre-order except the limited edition Walmart one.

F*kn getting all weirded out that some scalper scum had bought them all. Normally I wouldn't blink but I'm ordering one for a friend too.

Perhaps not allowed while walmart are selling theirs. Make sure walmart sell all their stock.

Looking online, it appears that Gigawatt hasn't been officially "released" for pre-order yet anywhere.
    If any online store has it listed, it is just speculative based on what the Walmart edition cost, to lock in people before they see it elsewhere... as we still don't have an official box image of the regular edition released by Hasbro yet.

I'm not sure what the wait is for, as it is expected to be released at around the same time as the other crossover toy Maverick.
    (It would be good if it wasn't yet produced, and it was being delayed for them to rework that horrible windshield, due to the backlash over how it looked.)

Best that ordering starts in October because we're in stage 4 lockdown here in Victoria.