Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: G.I.Joe Classified

Found, Profit Director Destro at Toymate today I didn't realise it was getting a release outside of the US.

Quote Originally Posted by SMHFConvoy View Post
    Found, Profit Director Destro at Toymate today I didn't realise it was getting a release outside of the US.
    Saw this in Target. Looked weird with a golden head

Quote Originally Posted by SMHFConvoy View Post
    Yeah seen him a few weeks ago at Mandurah Toyworld (about $55)

Quote Originally Posted by Autocon View Post
    Saw this in Target. Looked weird with a golden head
    Didnt know it was getting released in Target here.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

What would be the best place to buy the classified figures in person? or even online within Australia? I know EB had the first 2 waves but they don't seem to be getting the 3rd wave (Zartan & Cobra Trooper)

Grateful for any help.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    What would be the best place to buy the classified figures in person? or even online within Australia? I know EB had the first 2 waves but they don't seem to be getting the 3rd wave (Zartan & Cobra Trooper)

Grateful for any help.
    Popcultcha has Zartan for 40 bucks, but you've gotta buy some other stuff to make it worthwhile with the free shipping - https://www.popcultcha.com.au/g-i-jo...on-figure.html

With that said I've used them a number of times and always found their service decent.

Other than that I tend to use BBTS, but I think Cobra Trooper is very difficult to find and even then at high prices. Cobra Infantry would be easier to get a hold of, however not sure what the stock situation is like.

And just found out Classified Major Bludd is another Cobra Island US Target exclusive, the folks at Hasbro must not want collectors buying their stuff. I'm interested in these Classified figures because they look great, and on the whole I've found them to be better than Marvel Legends. And I'm not even a Joe fan - my knowledge of this franchise is close to zero.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Popcultcha has Zartan for 40 bucks, but you've gotta buy some other stuff to make it worthwhile with the free shipping - https://www.popcultcha.com.au/g-i-jo...on-figure.html

With that said I've used them a number of times and always found their service decent.

Other than that I tend to use BBTS, but I think Cobra Trooper is very difficult to find and even then at high prices. Cobra Infantry would be easier to get a hold of, however not sure what the stock situation is like.

And just found out Classified Major Bludd is another Cobra Island US Target exclusive, the folks at Hasbro must not want collectors buying their stuff. I'm interested in these Classified figures because they look great, and on the whole I've found them to be better than Marvel Legends. And I'm not even a Joe fan - my knowledge of this franchise is close to zero.
    Thanks Sam, definitely got some steps in the right direction.

Totally can relate to Hasbro not being the greatest at catering to fans when it comes to this line, the Target exclusives wind up being very pricey, don't even want to say how much the Baroness set me back. Sad to hear Major Bludd will be another exclusive, fingers crossed for a regular release down the line.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    Thanks Sam, definitely got some steps in the right direction.

Totally can relate to Hasbro not being the greatest at catering to fans when it comes to this line, the Target exclusives wind up being very pricey, don't even want to say how much the Baroness set me back. Sad to hear Major Bludd will be another exclusive, fingers crossed for a regular release down the line.
    I hear ya, those Target exclusives are like a scalper's paradise.

I've just had a look and it appears you can get some Classified figures from Amazon Australia with free shipping too, so that you don't have to buy up to a certain amount to qualify.

For example, here is Zartan - https://www.amazon.com.au/Hasbro-GI-...141558&sr=8-14

and the others - https://www.amazon.com.au/s?k=joe+cl...ref=nb_sb_noss

You will see that Snake Eyes is going for around 80 bucks, but this figure is the same, just named incorrectly - https://www.amazon.com.au/G-I-Joe-E8...141558&sr=8-16

Gung Ho is one of my favourites so far, with the shipping though it's just under 50 dollars - https://www.amazon.com.au/Joe-Classi...8141558&sr=8-4

Good luck with the hunt!

Been over a year but is anyone still collecting these?

Still only have three Joes but my Cobra army is getting bigger. I recently got two Ally Vipers in from Amazon AU for $90.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

Quote Originally Posted by valkyrie_76 View Post
    Been over a year but is anyone still collecting these?
    I don't have any, but planning to get some upcoming retro-carded ones like Storm Shadow.

Quote Originally Posted by High_Q View Post
    I don't have any, but planning to get some upcoming retro-carded ones like Storm Shadow.
    I do like the look of the retro carded ones but the only one I really want is the Baroness.

Valkyrie's SDF: