Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Transformer Tuesday reveals!

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    Today’s reveal is BUG BITE

WHite cliffjumper with BB head

I'm not sold.... It's a maybe for me at this point.
    Looking to buy lucky draw Armada Prime and Diaclone Marlboor Wheeljack.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    An update from Hasbro Australia today - Hot House is NOT coming to Australian retail... so if you want one, order from an online or foreign source that you trust.
    Glad i checked this thread

Any reason why? We’ve gotten nearly every other exclusive aside from exhaust, prowl/ironhide and the seekers

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxius._ View Post
    Glad i checked this thread

Any reason why? We’ve gotten nearly every other exclusive aside from exhaust, prowl/ironhide and the seekers
    Might not be enough units being made is my guess. Might just grab a second airwave and make my own.

WFC-GS16 Bugbite on the Hasbro Pulse website for release in America December 1st for US$20.

Just wanting to let people know that stock of Bugbite was allocated to Australia, for release at EB Games, but the release date is unknown (probably around the same time as in America)... and as long as Hasbro America doesn't change their mind, it should be coming here. Also for New Zealand as well.

(just not Hot House - some items are difficult to secure from the global production run, as Australia is a long way down the pecking order due to being a very small market compared to other Hasbro countries)
    Last edited by griffin; 19th August 2020 at 07:39 PM.

BBTS, RK & the likes have both Hothouse and Bug Bite up for preorder, so Im at a loss as to why they bothered to hype & split the Tuesday reveals up as such. Either way its good that we've got options

It's outside the planned Tuesday reveals but Generations Selects GS-21 Decepticon Sandstorm has been revealed. Curiously, it's stated to be a Deluxe but pretty sure it's a Voyager since it's using the Ramjet mold.

Edit: Also officially revealed GS-14 G2 Megatron from the Earthrise Megatron mold.

And apparently it?s a Decepticon Combiner as well according to one image. It?s like they have no idea
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Yeah... I think because these two were leaked in the last few days, Hasbro has rushed out their official reveal (if they are two of the five planned reveals for Tuesdays).

This (Singapore?) website appears to have been given samples of the two toys, to reveal... and with a number of sites also having pre-order listings now active, I don't think Hasbro had much go according to plan on the reveal of these two.
    Both are listed for release in December, for US$30 in America.

WFC-GS14 Megatron (Gen2)
    Transformers Generations Selects bring back favorite characters from across the globe as exciting entrants into the Cybertronian Wars. This WFC-GS14 Megatron figure is inspired by the 1992 G2 toy release. Big robots join the Siege with this Transformers Generations Selects Voyager G2 Megatron – Exclusive! Figure is compatible with blast effect accessories (sold with Battle Masters figures, sold separately.) Decepticon warlord transforms from tank to a robot with a fusion cannon and battle sword. Blue Purple and green deco inspired by the famous Hasbro Generation 2 tank Megatron toy from the 1990s.

WFC-GS21 Sandstorm (Gen2)
    Starscream’s mean team is on the scene! Check out this amazing 7-inch Decepticon G2 Sandstorm figure. This Decepticon Sandstorm figure features classic conversion from robot to Cybertronian jet modes and is based jet to a highly detailed robot. Inspired by the mockup of the never released G2 Decepticon Sandstorm figure from the 90s, this figure has a cone head and will look awesome as a part of your growing Seekers squad. WFC-GS21 Sandstorm includes two blasters and instructions.It’s the G2 Sandstorm figure fans have been waiting for! For the first time ever, fans can add the elusive character to their collection! This special edition WFC-GS21 Decepticon Sandstorm figure is inspired by the mockup of the never released G2 figure, featuring desert camo deco and a ferocious snarling face on the nose of the jet mode. This Decepticon Sandstorm figure converts from robot to jet mode in 25 steps and comes with 2 null ray accessories that can attach to the figure in robot and jet modes.

Both are Voyager redecos - new head for Megatron... I can't see anything obvious for Sandstorm.

Forgot to mention - Gen2 Megatron is expected here and NZ (at EB Games in Australia), but not Sandstorm (at this stage).
    If I find out that either of those changes, I'll post it here.

Always thought sandstorm was a yellow triple changer