Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Rise of the Beasts 7th Movie production news

Quote Originally Posted by Jellico View Post
    Hehe. Reading that thread about Mirage not being a Porche and how it should be Jazz.
    Yeah, pretty over people whinging about it as if we haven't had name/vehicle swaps before. Also, the movies aren't G1, so there's that.

Quote Originally Posted by Jellico View Post
    OTOH I merely note Porche is coming to the party on a Transformers (read military) movie. That can only mean good things for the MP line.
    Most importantly, yes, the headline is that potentially Porsche have finally come to the table for licensing, which means we should get some long overdue MPs.
    Looking to buy lucky draw Armada Prime and Diaclone Marlboor Wheeljack.

ohmanohmanohman, I see a R33 Skyline GTR!
    Instant buy. More excited for the toys now than the movie.
    TF Figs of 2023:
    1) WnR Springer
    2) Legacy Bludgeon
    3) Legacy Leo Prime/Nemesis Leo Prime.

Apparently the principle filming for the 7th Movie is now complete. Now the post-production editing begins... and any re-shoots they feel is necessary.

So Wheeljack is a Combi Van and the Tow Truck is called Battletrap.

Would it have killed them to make a replica Lancia rally car for Wheeljack?

https://news.tfw2005.com/2021/10/21/...le-trap-443273
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

I remember a kombi van in last knight. We didnt see the bot mode though did we? You think they are reusing this model for the film?

Bad news to anyone looking forward to transformers rise of the beasts…
    It has been delayed till 9/6/2023
    https://news.tfw2005.com/2021/11/10/...-9-2023-444646

Apparently Paramount have tweeted out that the RotB film will be the first in a new trilogy... but doesn't specifically mention if it is a new trilogy, or just a trilogy in the same universe (like Star Was films having 3 trilogies of films).
    It also notes the newly announced cartoon show (Earth Spark) and that the other CG animated movie that we have heard about is aimed for release in 2024.

Transformers: Rise of the Beasts will be released theatrically in 2023 and is the first of three new installments. A new animated series from @Nickelodeon arrives this fall. And in 2024, the franchise expands further with a CG animated Transformers theatrical film.

From a recent investor event, some snippets about the new movie, and another official logo banner (watermarked).

Hasbro held their first-ever Ignite event (a.k.a Innovation Showcase 2022) for retailers and investors to highlight what’s upcoming for years 2022 and 2023.
    Among the highlights was the Transformers franchise. Speaking to the audience, Jenny Whitlock, Vice President – Global Franchise Strategy & Management, stated that plans are underway for Transformers: Rise Of The Beasts and included a slide with the movie title against an Aztec (?) backdrop featuring Beast characters as well as Optimus Prime.
    “We’re partnering with eOne, Paramount, and a visionary new director to bring to life a Transformers story like you’ve never seen. The film will pick up after the events of 2018’s Bumblebee and follows Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, and an unlikely team of humans who are joined by a group of powerful new allies; the Transformers Beasts. The introduction of beast characters will be a significant moment for all. From kids to core fans, and especially those who grew up with Beast Wars in the 90s. Transformers: Rise of the Beasts raises the stakes and set us up for what’s to come over the next few years in our film franchise.”
    The film is touted as Hasbro’s biggest theatrical event to date.