Thread: Hello (what an inspired thread title :) )

JJJ is online now Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Default Hello (what an inspired thread title :) )

Hi, another new user here.

I live out in the dead heart (Mildura), so not only do we often miss out on toys (although our local BigW has been shockingly good this year, as has Kmart), we also have COVID lockdown - yay us!

Anyway, I'm here because Ozformers has been suggested as an option for getting hold of second-hand toys that I've missed (having been buying HasTak stuff for less than 18 months now), and also for options on how to get hold of all those damned exclusives. The latter, I gather, is more to do with people here being knowledgeable about how it can be done; the former would be through a private section of the forum that requires verification. So - what is verification, and how do I do it?

My interest is almost solely 84-87 (well, some of 88 as well, but only the non-pretender stuff), so I can already see the end in sight with the latest Kingdom and SS86 leaks. Well, the end of buying, but the buying isn't the point, just the means to the point; the having and playing is the point, and I expect that to last quite a few more decades

Welcome aboard!

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

Welcome JJJ!

You're at Level 3 now, which I think gives you access to the Sales thread.

The User Guide outlines the different user levels - it's largely about your PM mailbox quota in terms of benefits. But is also designed to reduce the level of spam accounts.

Hope to see some pics of your collection as you fill it out. The current Siege and Earthrise lines are a great time to jump on for people like yourself interest in the G1 cast in modern technology.

JJJ is online now Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Ah, that's most excellent to know. Let's see what's in there...