Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Thread: Leaked Kingdom & SS86 toy images

Wave 2 of earthrise still hasn't been released yet and Kingdom should still be 4 months away so the toys wouldn't even be in production yet. I wouldn't be surprised if it was a preproduction sample taken from a Hasbro office.

A slight improvement of bot mode proportions over Generations version at the cost of turning the beast mode into an unarticulated ornament. I sincerely hope the other Kingdom beasts get better treatment.

Quote Originally Posted by Lint View Post
    A slight improvement of bot mode proportions over Generations version at the cost of turning the beast mode into an unarticulated ornament. I sincerely hope the other Kingdom beasts get better treatment.
    I have the same concerns. I slightly warmed to it after reading that this is essentially Legends size now (they're called 'Core' class). It's just a hair shorter than the WFCE Cliffjumper mold in robot mode.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

I really need to decide if I should continue with BW MPs or switch to CHUG BW figures. Given the QC issues with the BW MPs I'm leaning toward CHUG.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Screen shots of the video that is on youtube somewhere (I don't want to post up the link to the video in case it is generating revenue, as I really think that this has to be an unauthorised acquisition)... showing the transformation and how it compares to the Generations Rattrap and Netflix Bumblebee.

The first wave of Earthrise wasn't scheduled for release until March (and started showing up in America and Asia in February... so Kingdom could have a similar release schedule, especially if retailers in America are slow to sell off Earthrise (wave 2 and 3 Deluxe class is still not out yet, with just four months left of the year, and wave 1 has been out in America for six months so far), while a lot of people are out of work or have limited income.
    If Hasbro toys are leaking again, up to 6 months before they hit retail, it is more than enough time for pirate companies to acquire and copy the toys, to sell them before the real ones are released. I like seeing some leaks, close to their release (because it is annoying tease if something is leaked this early and you have to wait half a year to get one), but if this continues and we are already seeing competition between people wanting to have these on youtube, I think it might not be too long before Hasbro in America does something about it.

These are claimed to also be from next year's Generations line, leaked from China - Cheetor, Blackarchnia and Warpath.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    These are claimed to also be from next year's Generations line, leaked from China - Cheetor, Blackarchnia and Warpath.
    They seem to fit the leaks although it seems Hasbro are suddenly abandoning the 5mm weapon ports if they are indeed genuine.

These look pretty great for retail release figures, and I'm glad that BW is finally getting the widespread love and respect it gets. It's hard to say at this point whether I'll skip them entirely to try and save some money, or just go all out. There are so many great releases lately, it's difficult to keep up. It definitely seems like with the thinner more human like profiles of the BW characters that they'll be able to save a decent chunk of plastic money for making these figures.

I did buy T30 and Rattrap and Waspinator which are great versions of those characters (I missed Rhinox sadly), so maybe I will cave eventually.

I'm all in for Warpath though 100%, I just hope he is a small Legends-sized Deluxe, or even just a Core class figure. It would look way out of place with my minibots if he was too big.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

I like the screen accuracy of the figures. There's a rumour floating about that Tigatron is going to be a Voyager class with separate engineering to Cheetor (who is a deluxe).

Problematically, I found quite a few of the season 1 BW designs kind of bland. That said I'd love a screen accurate Terrorsaur, and a do-over on Universe 2.0 Dinobot.

If this goes so far as the later designs like Fuzors and Transmetals, I'm all in. A new Silverbolt and TM2 Dinobot after all this time would be dream stuff.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

I could do with a decent Tigatron.