Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Leaked Kingdom & SS86 toy images

Im hoping this opens the door down the line to retail releaes of the BW characters in pre Earthen alt modes. The botcon 06 set was great but too dear for 16 year old me.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    I think it might not be too long before Hasbro in America does something about it.
    Apparently they have. Someone lost a job.
    Looking to buy lucky draw Armada Prime and Diaclone Marlboor Wheeljack.

Quote Originally Posted by Tha_Phantom View Post
    Apparently they have. Someone lost a job.
    Noted where?

Quote Originally Posted by Tha_Phantom View Post
    I’m not sure how I feel about the whole thing. Obviously I feel for the Hasbro team working hard on these designs only to have them leaked during not even the middle of the previous toyline. At the same time I understand these guys just want to throw us fans a bone and share the love. We don’t usually see much of the pre-release stages, apart from with Unicron and a few prototype bits here and there for Omega, Trypticon and the like. I’ll admit it’s pretty cool to see a prototype stage Cyclonus for example.

If anything out of all this, I think the fact that so much is leaking and/or circulating around the fandom indicates that there is a restlessness in the fandom that should maybe be addressed in some way, though I’m honestly not quite sure what that is/how it should be.

I think most of us are getting a bit burnt out or exhausted with constant reveals/listings, but at the same time I (and others) can’t help but get uber excited anyway. It’s some rubbernecking that is fierce for collectors, even when stresses are so high.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

I see it in two ways.

Firstly and objectively, it is absolutely Hasbro's right to decide when things are revealed and come down hard on those who violate NDAs and such. There is no rational argument I can present that will dispute that.

On a more selfish level though, I have certainly been enjoying the leaks as I like to see Transformers as soon as I hear about them. So while I fully understand it is Hasbro's right to do this, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little upset.

I like some leaks too, but mostly the name leaks, as this got out of hand really fast, to the point of risking future official toys if pirate companies managed to reproduce them first.
    That twitter thread was very vague... but I haven't been following discussions on tfw. It sort of sounded like people were upset about other people having a problem with stolen goods and as a result they would stop sharing images in retaliation.

Screen-shots of the "leaked" DLX Cheetor toy from a youtube video.

And of the "leaked" DLX Blackarachnia toy, also from a youtube video.

Latest leak: Next year's Titan Class is The Ark.

https://www.seibertron.com/transform...ass-ark/45211/
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

The Beast Wars figures are looking pretty good. Though it will be forever before they come out!

And with the Ark it feels like Hasbro is really completing most of what you need for a G1 line.

PS. Maybe this thread needs a title change since it is more than Rattrap now?