Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Earthrise Galactic Odyssey Collection (5 sets)

What is with all of the exclusives this year! I thought last year was bad, but this year, there are more exclusives in Generations than retail toys.

It also seems strange that we are getting so many reveals right now... it's not all at once like SDCC and not spaced out consistently, like having 1 reveal per week, but this week we had four reveals, which are not due out until December, so didn't need to be all rushed out at once in August.

Okay sports fans, the news you've been looking for the moment you saw a post was added here by me.

We should be getting 2 of the 5 Galactic Odyssey packs here in Australia, through Amazon Australia... but not this one.

Just a quick comment on the map inside the box...

I think it is the map that collectors are building up from parts packed inside each Earthrise toy. If so, it definitely saves me the frustration of not being able to complete it (I wouldn't want to anyway, as different parts are made with different types of cardboard and different levels of darkness, ruining the look of the total map).
    It kinda spoils the slow reveal of that part-works map though, as the planets were slowly being revealed from left to right, and now it is all there, spoiling most of the surprises... like the planet in the bottom right looking suspiciously like Unicron (horns and ring). But I thought that planet on the part-works map was Cybertron... unless it is a spoiler in the next chapter of Generations, in that Cybertron is really Unicron. (a bit like the shocking revelation in TFPrime cartoon and the Last Knight movie that Unicron was Earth all this time)
    I could be wrong, and one of the other planets on the map was already labelled as Cybertron and I got mixed up.

EDIT - okay, having a quick refresher of the map parts so far revealed, the planet at the bottom right that looks like Unicron, actually is Unicron, as it is the map piece that comes with Scorponok. The speculation is that the planet in the middle that is on fire, is Cybertron.
    Last edited by griffin; 28th August 2020 at 07:31 PM.

That Ratchet is insane, but I already paid $70 to get a hold of Siege Ratchet, it would be a damn shame to put that to waste so quickly. The Siege-but-again strikes yet again.

I知 so stressed out from all these left and right exclusives. So much anxiety.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Preorder at RK.....sold out already, lol
    https://www.robotkingdom.com/f08565s...L3gle1nfEqjXBo

WHAT is with making is SO DAMN HARD to get a Ratchet figure in Australia? Even the spectacularly bad original Classics Ratchet was barely available here (if at all?).

This 'exclusives' crap is doing my head in. It's as if America is chucking a tantrum with the rest of the world because they're embarrassed about self-imploding this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Sutton View Post
    WHAT is with making is SO DAMN HARD to get a Ratchet figure in Australia? Even the spectacularly bad original Classics Ratchet was barely available here (if at all?).

This 'exclusives' crap is doing my head in. It's as if America is chucking a tantrum with the rest of the world because they're embarrassed about self-imploding this year.
    All these exclusives and wave 2 of Earthrise isn't even on shelves yet here.

Just order it on Amazon and use a service like Shipito.

I知 really confused as to why Ratchet always seems to get the exclusive route. He seems like a pretty bankable main cast kind of character. Plenty of recent toylines have had a Ratchet as one of the main guys, but we can稚 get a G1 one without it being some obscure exclusive?
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    I知 really confused as to why Ratchet always seems to get the exclusive route. He seems like a pretty bankable main cast kind of character. Plenty of recent toylines have had a Ratchet as one of the main guys, but we can稚 get a G1 one without it being some obscure exclusive?
    Exactly. Save the exclusives for the more obscure characters. That route makes sense, and actually adds some exotic sort of charm to characters that would otherwise not make sense at retail.

Exactly. Save the exclusives for the more obscure characters. That route makes sense, and actually adds some exotic sort of charm to characters that would otherwise not make sense at retail.
    I知 actually super on board for this two pack. It makes sense and adds a lot of charm having the two characters in a lore setting. Just make it widely available though for the love of god!

I知 already stressed through the roof with having to source the rainmakers (seems like a nigh impossible task at this point), and even just Earthrise Thundercracker and Skywarp, mainstay major cast members of the Decepticons.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Social media has blown up with people all over the world upset with the amount of exclusives and how in cases that they're only accessible to US residents.