Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Earthrise Galactic Odyssey Collection (5 sets)

Does anyone know anything about, or even recognise, the other planets? Micron could be an Arms Micron character maybe? Or mini-cons?
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Micron is Planet Micro, home of the Micromasters from Transformers Zone
    Dominus is Planet Master from The Headmasters - dominus being Latin for master

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    Does anyone know anything about, or even recognise, the other planets? Micron could be an Arms Micron character maybe? Or mini-cons?
    Micron is the Micromaster planet, Dominus is apparently Headmaster planet, Botropolis is Go-bots (!) and Biosfera is basically Jungle Planet?

Quote Originally Posted by SMHFConvoy View Post
    Social media has blown up with people all over the world upset with the amount of exclusives and how in cases that they're only accessible to US residents.
    They didn't seem to care last year when we were all complaining about the record number of exclusives (at that time), so I doubt they will care this year.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    They didn't seem to care last year when we were all complaining about the record number of exclusives (at that time), so I doubt they will care this year.
    Personally, I don't have a problem with the exclusives, if I can't get one, I'll make one, I have the tools and the skills.

However, even though these complaints fall on deaf ears, Hasbro is pushing into film and television content because toy sales aren't as strong as they were in the 80's and 90's. Transformers doesn't occupy as much of the aisle as it used to, when you look at the amount of Cyberverse warming the shelves you get the feeling that the TF brand is reliant on the adult collectors and a lot of them are getting older, a lot of them are tired of the same characters getting new figures in each year's theme - yes kingdom has Beast Wars but what about the line for 2022? Back to the evergreen cast? This is why raising the issue is important because at some point they'll need to listen because people will stop buying exclusives because of scalpers or because they can't get the toy in their part of the world.

It looks like the reveals for the Galactic Odyssey packs will be spaced a month apart, as opposed to weekly reveals for the GEN Selects packs... and since they are all Amazon Exclusives, Hasbro has set up a special promo page for them on Amazon America.

Still 3 months away from release, one of the recent sources of unreleased toys has done up a video of a Ratchet toy that they have acquired... with screenshots here.

The second pack has been revealed. Biosfera pack is the Autobot clones, Fastlane and Cloudraker.

Last edited by griffin; 28th September 2020 at 04:26 PM. Reason: fixed link

The details from the link above...

• ENCOUNTER 3 - BIOSFERA CLONES: Autobot Clones Fastlane and Cloudraker are sent to a planet called Biosfera to search for Energon, but are soon pursued by the Decepticon Clones, Wingspan and Pounce (WFC-E30 Decepticon Clones sold separately, subject to availability). It's time for a clone showdown in this Biosfera Clones pack!
    • DISCOVER BIOSFERA WITH PLANET CARD: Pack includes 1 of 5 planet cards with key details about the featured planets. Collect other Galactic Odyssey figures to explore more planets in the Transformers universe! (Each sold separately. Subject to availability)
    • CLASSIC CLONE CONVERSION: Autobot Fastlane toy converts into racecar mode and Cloudraker toy converts into jet mode, but feature twin robot modes

They appear to be unchanged reissues of the Hasbro versions released two years ago, as opposed to the Earthrise Decepticon Clones, which were the Japanese versions.
    Scheduled for release December 1st (in America), for US$25.

These were supposed to be released by Amazon Australia as well, but there isn't a listing up yet (if they are still coming here).
    Last edited by griffin; 28th September 2020 at 04:45 PM.