Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Earthrise Galactic Odyssey Collection (5 sets)

Default Earthrise Galactic Odyssey Collection (5 sets)

From the Transformers Facebook page is the announcement of new Amazon (for now) exclusive boxsets:-

"The Galactic Odyssey Collection is here, themed with a planet in the Transformers universe. Each of the 5 2-packs represents an encounter on one of these planets by the Autobots and Decepticons deployed there on special missions."

The planets shown are Paradron, Biosfera, Botropolis, Micron and Dominus. The first of these is Paradron and ever since we saw Earthrise Ironhide, we knew we'd be getting.........

"This first pack features Ratchet and Lifeline on Paradron. Find out more about their adventure exclusively on Amazon.com."

Ratchet is a minor retool and repaint of Ironhide while Lifeline seems to be just a repaint of Arcee. It'd be nice to get this boxset for a decent price here but I kind of doubt it.

PREORDER link although currently unavailable: https://amzn.to/3jgpUMQ

Source: https://www.facebook.com/14680597872...9325204804308/

As the Autobots and Decepticons speed through space during the events of Earthrise, special side missions take some of their members off course. Their duties lead them to unfamiliar planets where they encounter epic adventures and unknown dangers. Now fans can come along for the journey and explore the Transformers universe through the Galactic Odyssey Collection. Energon supplies are low aboard the Ark. Teletraan 1 detects an Energon-rich planet and Rachet sets out on a retrieval mission. He arrives on Paradron to find Lifeline, a Paradron medic and one of the pacifist refugees that populate the planet after fleeing the war on Cybertron. Ratchet and Lifeline join forces in this Paradron Medics 2-pack!

• GALACTIC ODYSSEY COLLECTION: In top secret side missions during the events of Earthrise, Autobots and Decepticons encounter unfamiliar planets, find epic adventure, and face unknown dangers. Now fans can come along for the journey and explore the Transformers universe through the Galactic Odyssey Collection
    • ENCOUNTER 1 – PARADRON MEDICS: When Ratchet is sent to retrieve Energon from the planet Paradron, he encounters a Paradron medic, Lifeline. This 2-pack pairs an Autobot Ratchet action figure with a Lifeline figure
    • DISCOVER PARADRON WITH PLANET CARD: Pack includes 1 of 5 planet cards with key details about the featured planets. Collect other Galactic Odyssey figures to explore more planets in the Transformers universe! (Each sold separately. Subject to availability)
    • CLASSIC TRANSFORMERS CONVERSION AND WEAPONS: Autobot Ratchet figure converts into classic G1 ambulance mode in 22 steps and Lifeline figure converts into sports car mode in 15 steps. Comes with 2 blaster accessories
    Last edited by griffin; 28th August 2020 at 06:23 PM. Reason: added images & details

I hope we can access this.

Quote Originally Posted by nalops View Post
    PREORDER link although currently unavailable: https://amzn.to/3jgpUMQ
    You can preorder it if you switch to a US address (such as a Comgateway or someone you know over there).
    Looking to buy lucky draw Armada Prime and Diaclone Marlboor Wheeljack.

Quote Originally Posted by Tha_Phantom View Post
    You can preorder it if you switch to a US address (such as a Comgateway or someone you know over there).
    Even with a US address it's out - these exclusives are driving me NUTS! And I think super poor form to make Ratchet and exclusive twice in a row >

Quote Originally Posted by Dimi194 View Post
    Even with a US address it's out - these exclusives are driving me NUTS!
    That's interesting as I already preordered a set. Sold out perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by Dimi194 View Post
    And I think super poor form to make Ratchet and exclusive twice in a row >
    Yeah, already paid $$$tupid to get Siege Ratchet, I will be selling off the Ratchet in this set as I don't need two (already spoken for, before anyone asks). I'm in it for the Lifeline/Paradron Medic figure.
    Looking to buy lucky draw Armada Prime and Diaclone Marlboor Wheeljack.

I wouldn't worry about exclusivity. RK have started putting pictures up of the two, no doubt theyll list them soon, other retailers to follow suit no doubt.

And it begins
    $48
    https://www.robotkingdom.com/f08565s...GLHksz0-ds4UoA
    Last edited by Sinnertwin; 28th August 2020 at 01:31 PM.

Well, I guess I'll have a spare Ratchet in a few months if I can get this set. I just want it for Lifeline.

Much as I love Ironhide as a character, I've never liked the Ironhide/Ratchet design or the G1 toy. For me, Siege changed just enough to make me like the design. Earthrise is back to being the design I don't like so I'll be leaving the Earthrise Ratchet in a storage tub.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Much as I love Ironhide as a character, I've never liked the Ironhide/Ratchet design or the G1 toy. For me, Siege changed just enough to make me like the design. Earthrise is back to being the design I don't like so I'll be leaving the Earthrise Ratchet in a storage tub.
    I'm with you there. A 1970s box van is so underwhelming. The WFCS was a great update.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Yay! More exclusives! So glad I’m out.