Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Earthrise Galactic Odyssey Collection (5 sets)

I noticed a yellow stripe on the nosecone of Cloudraker that wasn't on the original.

I think they're going for similar plastic colours but the paint map will be somewhat different (without looking wholly out of place).

The reveal is at 2:11 mark of this video https://youtu.be/Nk9MvMw5yWs

They say it’s not the same as the TakaraTomy two pack of the clones and “entirely new deco scheme” closer to the animated deco, but also just “slightly different”

Last of the Galactic Odyssey has been revealed and it's a big one. Botropolis pack consisting of Ironworks repaint, Airwave repaint, Shuttle Micromasters, Rocket Truck Micromasters and Doubledealer missile.

https://www.amazon.com/Transformers-.../dp/B0863S8V52

I saw this on Seibertron and it looks so great!

I love that they're going out with a bang for this collection too - two deluxes & two micromaster combiners with bonus accessories (maybe) and links in colour wise with Sky Lynx & Countdown, and is just a striking colour scheme in its own right.

Unfortunately it looks like they're hitting up so many figures that they're running short of names - Overair was already used for the Micromaster and Ironworks was already released in the standard colour scheme.

Not too fussed on the names as I wouldn't read any associated fiction anyway, but the set itself looks great! Can't wait to build my space base.
    Looking to buy lucky draw Armada Prime and Diaclone Marlboor Wheeljack.

Was the Transformers Generations War for Cybertron Galactic Odyssey Collection Dominus Criminal Pursuit 2-Pack coming to Amazon Australia?

Quote Originally Posted by Flukey View Post
    Was the Transformers Generations War for Cybertron Galactic Odyssey Collection Dominus Criminal Pursuit 2-Pack coming to Amazon Australia?
    It was apparently meant to be but it's hard to know at this point. Will drop suddenly like the Clones if it does most likely.

MORE LATE G1 LURV MAKES ME HAPPY IN HAPPY PLACES! <fist pump> ~*\(^0^)/*~
    Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim Prime View Post
    Unfortunately it looks like they're hitting up so many figures that they're running short of names - Overair was already used for the Micromaster and Ironworks was already released in the standard colour scheme.
    They're a whole lot better than their original G1 names!

What are these new ones based off of? The colours resemble Rocket Base but Micromasters are a blind spot for me.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    What are these new ones based off of? The colours resemble Rocket Base but Micromasters are a blind spot for me.
    The red truck is meant to be G1 Moonrock and Missile Master, the rest seem pretty random. Some seem to think the deluxes are an homage to G1 Countdown or G1 Rescue Force but it's vague at best.

Looking to buy lucky draw Armada Prime and Diaclone Marlboor Wheeljack.