Thread: 2022 Planner Review - Impact Merch G1 Retro Planner

Default 2022 Planner Review - Impact Merch G1 Retro Planner

TRANSFORMERS RETRO 2022 PLANNER
    Brand - Impact Merch (made under licence)
    Retail Price - RRP$14.95 (from JB Hi-Fi). I bought this in Feb 2022 for $2.50 from JB Hi-Fi.
    Released Here - November 2021
    Size - 210x145x11 mm (cover size, not including wire binder) or A5
    Main Features/Gimmicks - 1984 G1 iconic artwork reprint on the front cover. Elastic band for keeping the book closed and as a bookmark.

THOUGHTS
    This is obviously something for people who A) still write (instead of type, gesture, poke, talk...), B) have busy enough lives to actually record anything and C) like Transformers (generic planners are about $5 at Kmart). But at the current price of $2.50, you can't go wrong even with a month and a half lost.

It would have been nicer with a year calendar laid out on one or two pages.

This is another nice piece of nostalgia that reminds me of all the licensed things from the 1980s. I actually don't use planners, paper or electronic, so I bought this because it's dirt cheap nostalgia and that intro page rocks! I'm going to display it and use it for scribbling my TF mental notes. I hope Impact Merch gets enough TF interest to start using other G1 artwork rather than this space battle all the time (jigsaw, poster, planner).

RECOMMENDATIONS
    At $2.50, you can't go wrong. If planners aren't your thing, use it for TF doodles, notes, stickers, biocards, whatever. Carefully pull open the binder and you can insert your own punched sheets. Use the covers and binder for that TF novel/comic you wrote.

If you write in pencil, it can be reused in the year 2033 .

Front cover:

Intro page:

First page:

Month pages:

Day pages start:

Day pages:

End of month notes:

Notes section at back (6 pages):

Last page:

Back cover:

Last edited by Skyfire; 12th February 2022 at 05:45 PM.