Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
The website detailing stock in stores may not be reliable, so if it allows you to order from a particular store (or sends your order to the store nearest to your address that SHOULD have stock), the people at the store may cancel the order if they can't find it.
The Target website said that the Garden City store had both of the Cyberverse Multi-packs, but I couldn't find them anywhere in the store, and the staff there couldn't find them out the back either.
Oh that must be what happened then. I?d ordered mine pick up at my local store, then they cancelled it shortly after.

I managed to pick one up, and am *so* happy with the set. I know they?re all just recolours, but I found the original mould a really fun toy to transform, its a innovative variation on the traditional Cybertronian seeker, and its nice to have a seeker army in Cyberverse.

One thing that I did notice is the colours are *very* different from the pictures depicted on the box. Skywarp in particular is supposed to have flecks of paint like stars, but has none on mine.

Given the oversized nature of the pack, it would have cost a small fortune to try and import one so I?m really pleased to pick it up at retail.