Thread: Hey all!

Default Hey all!

New to the forums, been lurking for a bit before joining and appreciated the tips on the many places to purchase items..

Quick background for me, I'm from the G1 cartoon generation, was happy to have the MB transformers on the big screen, despite their obvious flaws, enjoyed the BB Movie for what it was.

While I didn't like beast wars and could never get into it!

Got into a bit of collecting after revenge of the fallen and got myself a small collection from that movie range.
    From there it kind of faded but many years later, along came my son who is now 3 who absolutely loves watching transformers so decided to start getting him a collection for when he is older (a lot older) and got hooked for myself .

Started collecting the studio series, replacing my past versions (which I gave to my son who showed why he will be getting these new ones many years down the track ), while the movies were not great, I actually enjoyed a lot of the new designs given to certain characters but then after the netflix series, I missed some of those G1 designs I enjoyed and started collecting siege and Earthrise amongst others to go in the mix and now its become quite a slippery slope over the last few months

Ive also become a little picky in that I prefer to try and keep the figures I get in their correct size range, while I have been only collecting single characters rather then multiple version of said bot..

Here is my collection thus far with Autobots, Decepticons and Quintessons/bounty Hunters/Mercenaries and growing with many more currently on order!

Welcome aboard!

The Siege and Earthrise lines are a great place to come in to build a Neo-G1 type cast

Welcome.

Hello and welcome! Thanks for sharing about yourself. Kids are a great way of getting back into toy collecting.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain