Approximate Size - 13.5cm
Allegiance - Decepticon
Alt-mode - Petrol Station
Main Colours - Blue, Yellow, Hasbro Grey
Main Accessories - Gun, Billboard, Petrol Bowser

Alt Mode

Bot Mode

THOUGHTS

Pretty much exactly the same as Ironworks except you get a few new decos, billboard accessory and the hook has been substituted with a pair of petrol bowsers. Disappointingly the windows and billboard are pre-applied stickers of kinder surprise quality. The bowser accessory plugs into a pair of notches on the road piece attached to his right leg. Ironworks has the same notches but I'm not sure if any of the other figures with micromaster road pieces have these notches also. While the official instructions instruct you to turn Greasepit into Edward-bowserhand, I find it better off as a petroleum powered 'magazine' for Greasepit's gun. The petrol station mode is nice to look at but practically speaking, can barely park a micromaster vehicle on it. The instructions also offer a downhill 'drag strip' and a 'loading dock' which, although I haven't built yet, look to be better offerings than what was offered on Ironwork's instructions.

Overall satisfied with this purchase as micromaster bases are always welcome in my brood. The billboard and bowser accessories are welcome additions to micromaster city.

• Love the new accessories
  • Petrol Station looks mint but you can barely park a car on it
  • Stickers suck