Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pulse-Con preview of 4 Kingdom toys

Default Pulse-Con preview of 4 Kingdom toys

Four Kingdom figures have now been officially revealed, including two (Cyclonus and Megatron) who we haven't seen already from the leaks: https://news.tfw2005.com/2020/09/23/...evealed-420121

Cyclonus looks really good, but I'm worried that an even better Studio Series version of him will get released.
    LOL

Cyclonus is fantastic. Exactly what I wanted for one of my favourite G1 characters. The RTS deluxe has served me well, but he’s going to be doing armada duty now. Hopefully Kingdom Galvatron has just as much cartoon goodness. I have been on the fence about the BW characters, but Megatron has really blown me away, he looks amazing and I may end up folding and going all out with the S1 cast. Hopefully work kicks back up by the time Kingdom comes around.

Looking forward to hopefully more reveals including Studio Series Scourge, Hot Rod and Kup, though I won’t be getting the latter.

Quote Originally Posted by Sol_Bad View Post
    Cyclonus looks really good, but I'm worried that an even better Studio Series version of him will get released.
    LOL
    Pretty sure this Cyclonus is meant to go with all the Studio Series 86 guys, as well as Kingdom Galvatron and the like. They’re just split between the two Generations sublines for space reasons.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    Pretty sure this Cyclonus is meant to go with all the Studio Series 86 guys, as well as Kingdom Galvatron and the like. They’re just split between the two Generations sublines for space reasons.
    That's what I thought too, anyway if there is a SS'86 Cyclonus, buy both and sell the one you don't want.

Quote Originally Posted by Zommael View Post
    Four Kingdom figures have now been officially revealed, including two (Cyclonus and Megatron) who we haven't seen already from the leaks: https://news.tfw2005.com/2020/09/23/...evealed-420121
    I hate to be that guy, but Cyclonus was leaked along with the Top Gun Transformer months ago.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

That Megatron looks amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Ode to a Grasshopper View Post
    That Megatron looks amazing.
    Yup. Looks like a nice blend of toon and toy aesthetic. I don't think I really need my 1996 one anymore....

Kingdom in general can shut up and take my money though. Looking forward to see what else comes out over the weekend.
    Looking to buy lucky draw Armada Prime and Diaclone Marlboor Wheeljack.

All look fantastic, no question

The mini-figure allows fans to collect a mini version of the iconic character to pose out with other RATTRAP toys at larger scales (each sold separately, subject to availability)!
    Cyclonus/Cheetor/Megatron (Beast) includes a Golden Disk card that reveals a possible destiny of a key character. Collect other KINGDOM figures to reveal all 3 alternate destiny variants for each character (each sold separately, subject to availability)!”
    These pack ins are a bit head-scratching.

Assume it's the same "Key character" for these three toys and each has a different "Destiny" (I assume something like the POTP cards - but not random? Why do I think these are about Optimus Prime/al? )

Is the mini-figure with Rattrap a small version of Rattrap or another "iconic characer"? And why would you need that to pose with other Rattrap toys at larger scales?

I think it's a typo and they mean KINGDOM toys in general.

Is there a list of all SS 86 or Kingdom G1 figures that have been rumoured (but with circumstantial evidence such as a store listing), leaked or officially revealed? If so, please link or share. Thanks