Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pulse-Con preview of 4 Kingdom toys

Quote Originally Posted by SMHFConvoy View Post
    I think it's a typo and they mean KINGDOM toys in general.
    Makes sense. I wonder why just Rattrap and not other BW bots?

Quote Originally Posted by High_Q View Post
    Is there a list of all SS 86 or Kingdom G1 figures that have been rumoured (but with circumstantial evidence such as a store listing), leaked or officially revealed? If so, please link or share. Thanks
    I’ve seen a list going around Twitter a dozen times but now I try to find it I can’t.

Edit: this is the image I was thinking of, just Kingdom though
    https://www.seibertron.com/transform...istings/45155/

IGN has reveals of these officially. There?s some strange advertising copy for them though.

Rattrap

From Hasbro: "The WFC-K2 Core Class RATTRAP collectible figure stands at 3.5 inches tall and converts to Beast Wars-inspired rat mode with molded fur texture in 18 steps. RATTRAP comes with classic Fusion blaster accessory inspired by the one featured in the Beast Wars cartoon. Wise cracks not included, but you can imagine! The mini-figure allows fans to collect a mini version of the iconic character to pose out with other RATTRAP toys at larger scales (each sold separately, subject to availability)!"

So are they making larger scale Rattraps? And why the hell would you want to pose them at multiple scales? Unless its a shrine to all things Ratty?

Cheetor

From Hasbro: "The WFC-K4 Deluxe CHEETOR collectible figure stands at 5.5 inches tall, converts to Beast Wars-inspired cheetah mode in 20 steps with intricate cheetah-inspired molded fur texture, and features lower jaw articulation in cheetah mode for classic look of CHEETOR enthusiasm. CHEETOR?s tail also detaches from cheetah mode during conversion and becomes a tail whip accessory that can be held by the figure in robot mode. CHEETOR includes a Golden Disk card that reveals a possible destiny of a key character. Collect other KINGDOM figures to reveal all 3 alternate destiny variants for each character (each sold separately, subject to availability)!"

So does that mean (by ?possible? density) that its a 1 in 3 and random, or if you collect a whole set you get all three cards one for each character?
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

The new reveals look pretty good. Megatron looks absolutely amazing. As I've said elsewhere, my only issue with these is entirely person - I don't find the season 1 Beast Wars designs that interesting. If this is the kind of treatment we can expect down the line maybe for Transmetal designs, then I'm super keen for those.

Cyclonus looks pretty good. I still think the OG Universe 2.0 mold beats this one, but it looks great none the less.

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    So are they making larger scale Rattraps? And why the hell would you want to pose them at multiple scales? Unless its a shrine to all things Ratty?
    The only way I can interpret that is that they're going to do one at Deluxe price or larger (maybe a Transmetals version?), but that the Core Class figure is the best if you're after a show scale accurate collection?
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

I don't understand them either, so I think we have to wait until the weekend for the full toyline reveal and rundown by Hasbro, to properly understand what the gimmicks are for Kingdom... we are just getting a snippet preview of what is being revealed in two days time.

The "core" size class has the same RRP in America as the Micromaster 2-pack size class, so the size of the toy will be about double the volume of a Siege/Earthrise Micromaster... and if there is an intention to have a Deluxe class version of Core class toys, that would probably be what they are talking about, having toys that scale to different size classes.

Either it comes with a tiny figure of Rattrap (probably in rat mode) that can be posed with other Kingdom toys or other Rattrap toys for scale, or they are referring to the Basic size Rattrap as a mini-figure. That's my take.

Or else it was a typo, and should have said KINGDOM instead of RATTRAP.

It's a typo, it supposed to say,

"...Mini-figure allows fans to collect a mini version of the iconic character to pose out with other *KINGDOM* toys at larger scales"

Look at the copy written for Cheetor.