Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pulse-Con Kingdom & Netflix reveals

Yes he’s a scout/legends class figure. The rationale is the same as when the original Cybertron Legends class was introduced - entry level versions of the main characters. (How this is different to Authentics and Cyberverse?!) In terms of scale further info was provided about the mini Rattrap.

The new boxes look great but was purposes of inspecting the figure for QC issues becomes harder. Does he have two fists? Is the gun there. Does he have a right leg? Wait until you open!

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    The new boxes look great but was purposes of inspecting the figure for QC issues becomes harder.
    It's the Masterpiece Gauntlet!

This lineup is pretty good. I'll be getting Warpath, Huffer, Gears, Inferno, Cyclonus, Galvatron and maybe Tracks and Ultra Magnus.

Some more shots:
    https://news.tfw2005.com/2020/09/26/...reveals-420380

I missed the live broadcast and they haven?t put video of it up yet. But was anything actually said about the Titan size ark (did they give it a name, for example?). Some people have said the artwork is reminiscent of the Last Autobot, but the colours are completely wrong from what I remember them to be which were blue and gold...... and the last autobot DID have its own ship mode which looked nothing like the ark.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    I missed the live broadcast and they haven?t put video of it up yet. But was anything actually said about the Titan size ark (did they give it a name, for example?). Some people have said the artwork is reminiscent of the Last Autobot, but the colours are completely wrong from what I remember them to be which were blue and gold...... and the last autobot DID have its own ship mode which looked nothing like the ark.
    Nothing has been officially said. We’re going off the artwork. The art is apparently what they used to pitch the line to executives, before anything was actually designed. That’s why many characters have just a generic G1/BW look different to their actual figures.

So the Ark bot may end up different to what we see there, but it should probably be along the same lines.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Thanks Bio for that explanation. I?d seen the image, but without the context. That explains why the artwork didn?t match all the figures that were previewed too! Much obliged
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

TakaraTomy have also jumped in on the Kingdom reveals by tweeting out some nice clear group photos, suggesting that they will be releasing them in Japan at about the same time as Hasbro.

Ok, so what colour Megatron will those that buy one be getting?
    Same thread, two different shades & they're quite apart in tone.

The TakaraTomy images look clearer in a white light, so I'd imagine that they would be more accurate... at least, that's what I'm hoping, as Megatron looks better purple than pink (to me).

We cant call him grapeface anymore

I think the Takara image is having a CYMK/RBG issue. That face is too red to be right.