Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Pulse-Con Kingdom & Netflix reveals

Does it look like to anyone else Blackarachnias feet are enlongated hooves?

Quote Originally Posted by Autocon View Post
    Does it look like to anyone else Blackarachnias feet are enlongated hooves?
    I do now, thanks Autocon! grumble grumble
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Oh your most welcome

As noted in the wave 2 Kingdom news topic, this is a link to a collection of photos of the FIRST wave in-hand... which I found out later, this is due to Hasbro America once again sending out a box of free toys to major American fansites... containing all eleven toys in the first wave of Kingdom, which won't be released to stores for another couple of months. (probably show up in American stores in the weeks before Christmas, but won't show up here until some time in January or February)

A better report (but less photos) can be seen here at BWTF.com.... which tells us that this was a coordinated unboxing, live online, with several fansites sent the box of toys to open at the same time with people from Hasbro talking them through each one.

Transformers unboxing events started in 2018 where fans would gather off-site from New York Comic-Con to get a first hand look at upcoming Transformers products. In past years this took on the form of a gathering of fans from web sites, Youtube channels and more. However, in 2020 we find ourselves in the midst of a pandemic which has forced most meetings to become virtual for safety reasons. That means this year's "unboxing" event was also virtual, held over Zoom Conferencing. The featured product? The entire first wave of War for Cybertron: Kingdom figures! The box of toys was shipped to several venues ahead of the event, so there were several days where I had to ignore these figures, and believe me that was a challenge.

On hand from the Hasbro side were several members of the Transformers team. They included Ben Montano, Rachel Fleming, Ran Sun, Leonard Panzica and Mark Maher. From the media side folks from Transformers mainstays including Seibertron.com, TFW2005.com, TFU.info and Radio Free Cybertron were on hand as well. Hasbro guided us in terms of which items to open and when. As we opened toys we would offer feedback and questions about the items. There were a lot of compliments all around for the Kingdom toys. Kingdom is notable for being the line where long time Senior Design Manager on Transformers departed (joining the Power Rangers team). Taking over is Leonard Panzica and his team, most of whom have had past Transformers experience on lines such as Dark of the Moon and Prime.