Thread: Pulse-Con Kingdom & Netflix reveals

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Nothing on Studio Series '86?

Nothing official yet.

Cyclonus looks better and better. The knees were mistransformed in some of the earlier official photos
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Kingdom is looking to be a fantastic end to the WFC trilogy. So many awesome reveals, and no doubt more, judging from that art.

Figures on the definite list for me:
    - Warpath
    - Cyclonus
    - Cheetor
    - Optimus Primal
    - Megatron

I’m probably going to follow through with the other Beast Wars guys. The packaging is absolutely awesome, probably the best we’ve seen in CHUG lines. More cardboard and less plastic.

I’m most excited for Galvatron, he looks great judging from the art. One of the leakers apparently has said Gears isn’t getting made after all and his inclusion on the artwork is wrong. Hope it turns out to be wrong, Huffer too.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Quote Originally Posted by SMHFConvoy View Post
    Nothing on Studio Series '86?
    Nothing mentioned, but did anyone notice that both Hot Rod and Kup were absent from that Kingdom artwork? We can clearly see Arcee, UM, Galvatron and Cyclonus though. So SS86 is looking more and more likely.

Otherwise, I'm loving everything I'm seeing of Kingdom so far. Preordered the entire first wave off BBTS and am even considering a second set to keep sealed because the box art looks so awesome. Bravo Hasbro!
    Looking to buy lucky draw Armada Prime and Diaclone Marlboor Wheeljack.

The optimus prime looks much worse than earthrise version, like a minibot. Warpath isnt very good either. Cyclonus looks like a good update however. Not reall interested in the Beast Wars stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by jimoinj View Post
    The optimus prime looks much worse than earthrise version, like a minibot. Warpath isnt very good either. Cyclonus looks like a good update however. Not reall interested in the Beast Wars stuff.
    Pretty sure that the Kingdom Prime is to scale in with the Titan Ark

Yes he’s a scout/legends class figure. The rationale is the same as when the original Cybertron Legends class was introduced - entry level versions of the main characters. (How this is different to Authentics and Cyberverse?!) In terms of scale further info was provided about the mini Rattrap.

The new boxes look great but was purposes of inspecting the figure for QC issues becomes harder. Does he have two fists? Is the gun there. Does he have a right leg? Wait until you open!

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    The new boxes look great but was purposes of inspecting the figure for QC issues becomes harder.
    It's the Masterpiece Gauntlet!

This lineup is pretty good. I'll be getting Warpath, Huffer, Gears, Inferno, Cyclonus, Galvatron and maybe Tracks and Ultra Magnus.

Some more shots:
    https://news.tfw2005.com/2020/09/26/...reveals-420380

I missed the live broadcast and they haven?t put video of it up yet. But was anything actually said about the Titan size ark (did they give it a name, for example?). Some people have said the artwork is reminiscent of the Last Autobot, but the colours are completely wrong from what I remember them to be which were blue and gold...... and the last autobot DID have its own ship mode which looked nothing like the ark.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!