Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: WFC: Kingdom Pre-Order On ZING

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    This...

And this...

... are the important things to remember with EB's prices.

I might get into some trouble for this, but I don't understand why they are listing these so early, or at all... which would only be due to Hasbro pushing them onto EB games. If EB Games have limited ability or interest in Transformers toys at any one time, make them take on 10 exclusives that we are missing out on, instead of 10 regular release toys that every store will be selling next year (which would include cheaper options like Kmart and Amazon).
    As you can see by the Earthrise toys still listed on the EB Games site, most people don't shop there for the regular retail toys... unless they have something not easily available elsewhere (like Doubledealer and Snapdragon).
    I think it's a case of Hasbro identifying a gap in their market in Australia, EB in Canada sells TFs and I imagine Gamestop in the US does too. But I agree, selling exclusives that we normally miss out on here would be a better solution.

Quote Originally Posted by nalops View Post
    I can't find where it was posted but is that EB Games Transformers Day event still going ahead?
    I would say that it was cancelled, particularly with a third of the stores not open in the last month (Victoria). I asked about it but didn't get a reply.
    I just hope that anything special that was held for it still gets released soon.

Praying the price increase is only an EB thing and not widespread, though the outlook certainly a bit grim on that front. I’ll probably have to reassess my purchase plan yet again. All the more reason for work to hopefully start again relatively soon.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Well Cyclonus must have been popular.... appears like he sold out