Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: October ordinary

2x Gigawatt from Daming Toys.
    Looking to buy lucky draw Armada Prime and Diaclone Marlboor Wheeljack.

Quote Originally Posted by Tha_Phantom View Post
    2x Gigawatt from Daming Toys.
    Hey, it's a long shot but do you know if they ship to a parcel locker? I asked them via messenger on their site but haven't responded.

Quote Originally Posted by nalops View Post
    Hey, it's a long shot but do you know if they ship to a parcel locker? I asked them via messenger on their site but haven't responded.
    Unsure, sorry. You'll get a response to your message though, the person running it seems pretty friendly and flexible with requests (like fellow board member Dirge had a figure of his shipped with mine even though we ordered separately).
    Looking to buy lucky draw Armada Prime and Diaclone Marlboor Wheeljack.

Quote Originally Posted by Tha_Phantom View Post
    Unsure, sorry. You'll get a response to your message though, the person running it seems pretty friendly and flexible with requests (like fellow board member Dirge had a figure of his shipped with mine even though we ordered separately).
    No worries. Thanks anyways. Might have to ask again but sound very promising.

Quote Originally Posted by Deano85 View Post
    Gigawatt arrived today. Ordered from Robotkingdom
    When did that get sent?
    The reason i ask is there about 1 week lag to get on a plane for speedpost and airmail and wondering if its longer that

Quote Originally Posted by G1Optimal View Post
    When did that get sent?
    The reason i ask is there about 1 week lag to get on a plane for speedpost and airmail and wondering if its longer that
    Registered Air Mail Small Packet. Tho I ordered Netflix Bumblebee from robotkingdom before Gigawatt and Bumblebee still hasnt arrived. Gigawatt was sent out October 5th. Bumblebee was sent out 30th September. They were both awaiting departure from hong kong and I thought they would be on the same flight. waiting on and updated tracking notice.

I also got a shipping notice for the Prime War Breakdown and Vehicon 2-Pack from robotkingdom has been sent out. I'm guessing there has been fewer flights out of hong kong for parcels.

the last month or so I've really jumped back into it. I have a predating coming tomorrow plus on Monday a clone set and scorpinok. it's a bit hard to remember which ones I've gotten this month. I did get mp tracks and road rage? the red tracks, three takara deluxe. a doublecross,laserbeak and a shark icon.i also got last week cliff jumper and ironworks. these new lines are bloody awesome especially the headmaster and titans lines.

Thanks for the info

I took the plunge and made my first amazon order. I got SS Overload via local amazon and SS Scavenger under two weeks later via US amazon. It helps the confidence that international orders can still get through. This means by I now have a completed SS Devastator. I also Managed to find SS Cliffjumper and SS Topspin in local stores.

Quote Originally Posted by Flukey View Post
    Bit of an expensive month thus far!!

ER Quintesson, Allicon and Astrotrain (got him at Myer Parramatta for 20% off)
    POTP Skrapnel
    Titans Return, Kickback, Outback, Beachcomber and 2 x Sharkticons
    CW, Bombshell
    Generation select Hot shot - On its way from US + Exhaust - Due 19/10 with EB but who knows if that date is correct
    SS Cogman
    Update for me is ER Smokescreen as Amazon AU just confirmed being shipped from Amazon USA