Thread: Studio Series Leadfoot (for a sensible price)

Default Studio Series Leadfoot (for a sensible price)

Has anyone managed to pick up a Studio Series Leadfoot for a price that doesn't represent a post-apocalyptic market value? (Eg less than $50)?

If so, how did you do it? And were you able to do it without selling any organs or bargaining away your soul?

I have 3 on their way from the states, only charging cost price of 65 each plus shipping (or pickup if you're in Sydney). PM me if you're keen.
    If I want your opinion, I'll give it to you

My sales thread: Linky

Amazon has it for $65. $50 unfortunately seems doubtful

It's hard to justify that much on a figure that is normally $35. Especially when I intend to take it out of the box and fiddle with it. Oh well, might have to pass. Might keep an eye out for a loose one down the track

It's the price paid for it not coming here and its Target US exclusivity. Even if you got it through Target US for roughly 28 AUD, you'd have to pay to get it shipped here without a forwarding services since Target apparently refuses to ship to them.

Either way I think $65 is the best we can get it for here (with shipping). At this stage I can't justify it personally, for a Hasbro deluxe figure, even if it is an exclusive.

long story short, disappointed when I found out it was a Target USA exclusive thinking it'll cost me, but the missus mentioned my expat mate who lives in Vegas to see if he could grab it for us from his local target and one facebook messenger convo later and its currently in transit!

Quote Originally Posted by Flukey View Post
    long story short, disappointed when I found out it was a Target USA exclusive thinking it'll cost me, but the missus mentioned my expat mate who lives in Vegas to see if he could grab it for us from his local target and one facebook messenger convo later and its currently in transit!

Isnt he a good mate

Quote Originally Posted by G1Optimal View Post
    Isnt he a good mate
    We might test that friendship when Thurst and Runabout pops up ha!

Quote Originally Posted by Flukey View Post

That's fantastic, well done I'm glad you were able to pick one up. That's the great thing about the collector community, it stretches worldwide.