Thread: hello again

Default hello again

I'm back again after a few years break from collecting. some might remember me(iamirondude) but I've caught the bug again. hopefully I can get back to where I was before the big sell off. I've so far gotten a few of the siege and titans and I'm amazed at the quality of them and the close resemblance to my favourite transformer line,G1.the new titans are bloody amazing. gotten the new omega and scorpinok plus a predaking. having so much fun with these new designs. so hello to everybody and hopefully I'll get to know a few of you guys.

Welcome back

Your old account is still here to use (as I can see that you have also been logged in on it today), unless you prefer to start fresh?
    Your old messages should still be there, but they might not be not be accessible while the account is designated as "inactive".

You just can't use both of them at the same time (if you decide to use new one, you can't go back to using the old one).

yeah mate I might go back to the old one but still unsure yet. I was able to remember the password. its good to see that it's still a really great community of collectors.

I can merge the two if you prefer?

It would be your original username, and probably the login password and email as well (which you should be able to change if you can already log into it).

I have a different email address now but if it can be merged and keep my new email address then merge them please.

Welcome back!
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by iamirondude View Post
    I have a different email address now but if it can be merged and keep my new email address then merge them please.
    You will have to update your profile details, as your location appears to have changed and the merged account uses all of the details from your first registration.

Welcome back!
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Quote Originally Posted by iamirondude View Post
    I'm back again after a few years break from collecting. some might remember me(iamirondude) but I've caught the bug again. hopefully I can get back to where I was before the big sell off. I've so far gotten a few of the siege and titans and I'm amazed at the quality of them and the close resemblance to my favourite transformer line,G1.the new titans are bloody amazing. gotten the new omega and scorpinok plus a predaking. having so much fun with these new designs. so hello to everybody and hopefully I'll get to know a few of you guys.
    If you love G1 so much, you should check out Siege Shockwave and TR Sixshot.

PS. Omega Supreme is amazingly in depth for a titan class.