Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Transformers Fan First Friday OCT 16th

The Hasbro product numbers for the four that were revealed, is missing a number... so it's possible there are more to come (or there were more planned), as it would be annoying not to have the full set of Autobots and Decepticons... and they could keep going too, with the Horrorcons (Apeface and Snapdragon).

Chromedome: Hasbro product code # F1022
    Hardhead: Hasbro product code # F1023
    Brainstorm: Hasbro product code # F1025
    Mindwipe: Hasbro product code # F1026

Weirdwolf, Skullcruncher and Highbrow for wave 2

Right now I'm a little concerns about this twitter thread https://twitter.com/tfwiki/status/13...240347649?s=20

The pressure exerted on the soft plastic of Mindwipe's wing hinges and Weirdwolf's cockpit hinge causes them to shatter.

I bought a Mindwipe not too long ago and doesn't seem to have any problems but will have to look out for that I guess.

Ha, the exact reason I'd be looking to get another wierdwolf! It's not as catastrophic as that mindwipe hinge failure (everything still works and the cockpit can still snap in place)
    Good to hear he's making it to wave2, he was my surprising favourite of TR

Stock images of Earthrise Thrust, https://news.tfw2005.com/2020/10/30/...-images-423220

Just another item we are unlikely to see!!

You would think with the popularity of the seekers that this the Coneheads and the seeker 2 pack would have been more accessible to everyone!
    Last edited by Flukey; 31st October 2020 at 09:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Flukey View Post
    You would think with the popularity of the seekers that this the Coneheads and the seeker 2 pack would have been more accessible to everyone!
    Siege Thundercracker did shelfwarm though. I realise that these toys are popular with collectors, but remember that we are a niche minority.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Siege Thundercracker did shelfwarm though. I realise that these toys are popular with collectors, but remember that we are a niche minority.
    I understand that but I would imagine Earth Vehicles to be a lot more popular to the generic population/Kids then the cybertron alt modes..

The Walmart listings for the Retro Headmasters are finally up (in America), but still not available yet for pre-order... and they are supposed to be released next month.
    Some new official images though.

Looks like there are some minor differences in them.

Mindwipe isn't a direct copy of the Legends toy. Looking at Hardhead, he might have some new details on his thighs? Also in some of the tank images, half his "Hard cannon" is missing. Looks like nice paint on the Headmasters though.

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    Looks like there are some minor differences in them.

Mindwipe isn't a direct copy of the Legends toy. Looking at Hardhead, he might have some new details on his thighs? Also in some of the tank images, half his "Hard cannon" is missing. Looks like nice paint on the Headmasters though.
    You're right, the stock images aren't direct copies.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.